CLXXX (NSFW)

Brett's dumped his stuff on the floor next to Eddy's bag and violin case, and his mouth was on his before the door was even completely closed. He pushed him against the wall urgently, his body flush against him. 
"Eddy." he whispered between kisses. "Oh, Eddy."
Oh, Eddy would have loved to take this slow, but he was beyond that, and he knew Brett was too. 
"I wanted you so bad." he whispered back, his passion making him brave. He groaned loudly as Brett's hand closed around his crotch. Oh, finally. Finally... 
"This is going to have to be round one." Brett breathed feverishly as he suddenly dropped to his knees and all but yanked open Eddy's jeans. His lips were already closing around him and he sucked, hard. Eddy leaned back against the wall and tried to stay upright. 
"Oh, Bretty." he moaned as his fingers clawed at the wall. Brett was taking no prisoners, he was moving his mouth quickly, up, and down, just the way he knew would make him crazy. He tried to catch his breath, tried to last, but he was a lost cause, he knew. He could see them again now as he closed his eyes, on the plane, next to each other with their dicks hard in their jeans, and he groaned again as the orgasm that had built then, and built since, overtook him. 
"Oh yes!" he called as the glorious waves pulled through him. 

"I love you." Brett breathed in his ear after a moment. Eddy was still standing, albeit wobbly, a cheshire cat grin spreading over his face. 
"Wow." he said. 
"Yeah."
Brett kissed him gently on the side of his mouth. 
"I'd been thinking about doing that the whole time."
Eddy's hand was moving without him even telling it to. He cupped Brett gently and stroked his hair off his face with his other hand. 
"Yeah?"
Brett closed his eyes and leaned into him as he touched him gently through the fabric. 
"Y-Yeah. Oh!"
Eddy took a deep breath and pushed Brett against the wall, where he had just stood. Then he crouched down and for a moment he just leaned his head against the beautiful bulge. 
"I love you too." he whispered as he opened Brett's jeans in turn and took him into his mouth. 

It took no time at all, just a few quick moves and Brett's deep groan came, followed by his sticky warmth, pulsing out into Eddy's mouth. Wow. That was so fast, and he felt omnipotent right then, knowing Brett had been so turned on, so close to orgasm already, and all because of him. 
"Fuck." Brett shuddered as Eddy pulled his jeans back in place and stood back up to pull him into a hug. "I couldn't... oh shit, I was going to last until later, but..."
Eddy grinned briefly, his cheek resting against Brett's.
"That why the round one thing?"
Brett pulled his head away from a second so he could look at him. 
"Yeah. That... that good with you?"
"Are you kidding me?"
Brett smiled shyly and shrugged. 
"Bretty, I'm always up for round two with you. You're the sexiest, most handsome guy alive."
Brett looked at him with his floaty eyes, so soberly, so quietly. Then he smiled again. 
"Okay. Because I'd like you to fuck me, tonight. If that's not too forward."
Another surge pulled through Eddy and he could already feel the excitement start to build again. Doing that, in Taiwan, in their place. What could possibly be better?
"I'd love that. And you could never be too forward."
"Good. We should head out though, right?"
"Okay. Let me just pee."

He looked around their room for the first time as he walked into it to look for the bathroom. The room was spacious and nice, real nice, with a big double bed with two white covers under dark grey wallpaper, a couple of lighter grey chairs by a white table in the corner, and a nice view of the street below. He walked into the bathroom, which was white and spotless, with a bath and a tiled walk-in shower. 
Well. They would certainly be comfortable here. He smiled at himself in the large mirror over the sink as he washed his hands. He felt light, free. Like he had left all of the worries and shit behind in Brisbane and he was here now, liberated. 
With Brett. Thank God.