CV (2nd half ever so slightly NSFW.)

The water of the pool was cool on his probing foot, an elixir after the news of this morning, after all of these conflicted feelings and the heat of the rehearsal. 
He may not like Canon in D much, but he sure loved playing with their quartet. He took a deep breath and dove in at the deep end. One strong stroke of his legs and he was easily sliding through the water all the way to the other end of the swimming pool, his head breaking through the smooth silvery mirror above him, back into the sunny afternoon. 
Oh yes. 
This had been just the thing he had needed. He had always loved the water, smooth and silky on his skin, cool on this surprisingly hot autumn day. Brett appeared at the edge of the pool in his swim shorts and dove in at the same point. When he came up a little ways away he shook his head like a dog, water splashing everywhere, and grinned at him.  Eddy looked around him. Just like he had thought earlier, the pool wasn't overlooked by any neighbours. He looked to the living room with its open French doors. There was no way anyone would come in there without warning, was there? Todd and Ian were getting in at the other end of the pool at the stairs, deep in conversation about the Händel. Eddy swam to the side edge and beckoned Brett to come closer. 
"Hey."
Brett came to him, putting his hand on the edge and his foot on the ledge a little ways down. 
"Hey. You good?"
Eddy shrugged and suddenly found himself telling him the truth. 
"I'm not sure, really. It's... it's weird, being so excited on one hand and feeling so guilty on the other. But I know this is what I want and what I need to do. She'll be okay. Right?"
Oh, how he loved Brett's koala eyes, wide and open, the depth in them immeasurable, the feelings there somewhere inside, but calm, always calm. 
"She will absolutely be okay."
Eddy looked around him one more time. 
"I would like to kiss you."
The corners of Brett's mouth twisted subtly. 
"I'm not stopping you. It's nothing they haven't seen before."
Eddy smiled. 
"They'll have to get used to us kissing anyway."
He leant forward, the water sloshing around him like a hug, and put his free arm around Brett's shoulders. He looked deep into the depths of Brett's eyes. 
"I love you, Bretty."
"I love you too."

Brett's lips on his were soft, so soft, and slightly salty from the sweat. They had worked hard just now, rehearsing. He kissed him gently at first, aware still that they weren't alone, but soon enough he opened his lips and tasted Brett's sweet tongue. There were hints of the coffee they had had, but mostly he tasted just pure Brett, his love, his life. 
Brett groaned and deepened the kiss. He could feel him against his body, pressing up at him, close together like it should always be. But then he very suddenly let him go. His breaths were coming quick and shallow. Eddy looked around at the other two guys, who were looking anywhere but at them. Then he grinned. 
"That's as far as we can take it here, I guess."
Brett nodded. 
"Yeah. Not easy."
"Nah. I wouldn't mind kissing you again, though."
Brett's mouth was very close to his cheek as he answered. 
"That's a great idea."

Todd's modest cough was hesitant, but it still made them fly apart as if they had been stung. When had he swum over here? 
"Er, guys, although you're welcome to kiss here as much as you like, I'm also fine with you taking my bedroom for a little while, you know, if you want..."
Eddy's eyes shot from Brett's face to Todd's. A shiver pulled through him from top to bottom and he could feel Brett's hand squeezing his under the water. 
"Are... are you sure?" Brett said.
"Of course, mate. Gotta help you survive the last month, no?"
Brett was already climbing out of the pool and Eddy pulled himself up quickly. 
"Second door on the right." Todd called as they ran to the French doors.