LIV (NSFW)

Eddy looked around him. The beach was deserted now, everyone clearly gone to make or have dinner.
See you in a minute. Todd had just said. Well. He would need more than a minute to get soft again, his erection straining almost painfully against his swim shorts.
Did he want to get soft? To be honest, he didn't, and Brett clearly wasn't in a hurry to go back and join the others, was he? He glanced down to the pronounced bulge in Brett's black swim shorts and groaned softly.
What was it about today, about this new devil-may-care attitude? Was it just that suddenly he felt like he had nothing to lose?
He got up in one fluid motion and held out his hand to Brett, who looked at him with some surprise.
"Come for a swim with me." he said huskily, holding out his hand, and Brett's eyes grew larger than ever as he took it.
He took just a moment to admire him as they stood there, facing the water. His jet black hair was still moist and messy from swimming earlier, and his chest had tiny drops of liquid on them. Was that water or sweat? His chest was going up and down quickly as Eddy's eyes glanced over his body. The sculpted pecs, the small muscles of his slender arms, all the way down to the tent in his shorts, to match the one in his.
"Come on." he said suddenly and pulled him forward, stepping back into the waves before he had a chance to think about it, pulling him deeper until they could stand easily, but only the tops of their chests were sticking out of the water.
He shot one more glance to the beach, although to be honest he would have screamed by now if anyone had turned up. Nobody had, though. 
He made sure his hand stayed under the water as he touched Brett's belly, turning slightly away from the beach so they would just look like they were standing there, cooling down. The second he touched him he could feel Brett's muscles tense and relax again.
"Oh." he moaned. "Fuck! Oh, Eddy..."
His hand moved down now until he grabbed all of him through the fabric of his shorts.
Oh God, the feel of him, hard as a rock, big in his hand. He squeezed the tip softly through the shorts and reveled in the groan he got as a reward.
"P-please." Brett moaned again, and quickly Eddy undid the string and slipped his hand inside. Oh yes, this he knew how to do, he knew just where to sqeeze him to make him wild, just what speed would make him tense and relax in turn beside him, but the water sloshing around them seemed to intensify everything, making it even better. He pulled Brett's erection above the waistband of his shorts, still making sure they would look like they were simply standing side by side, moving his hand quicker now, up and down, up and down until Brett scrunched his eyes shut, threw his head back into the sunlight and he could feel him exploding into his hand.
He kept going, wringing him dry, keeping his hand on him as the aftershocks blew through Brett's body.

"Oh my God, Eddy." Brett whispered as he came back down to earth. He swayed visibly for just a moment, but then Brett's hand was on Eddy's belly, and he stroked and squeezed him softly. Eddy was so hard it hurt now, and he willed Brett's hand down, down, around him, oh please, just there.
But Brett didn't seem to be in much of a rush and he took his sweet time, stroking every part of him he could get to under the water. His hand moved to the back of his leg and up, under the shorts, to his bum. He stroked gently and fuck, did that feel good. Then his fingers ran through the bottom bit of his crack and forward, caressing his balls.
"Oh fuck, Brett! Please!" He couldn't help his strangled moan and Brett reacted suddenly, pulling his hand away and opening his shorts in turn. He was moving quickly now, taking him into his skilled hand, his long gently fingers rubbing him just right, his hand jerking fast.
It wouldn't take much, Eddy knew, he could already feel himself building and he surrendered to Brett, to the waves outside and inside, and he groaned loudly as the biggest wave of all came from deep inside him. He came powerfully into Brett's hand, somehow holding himself upright, the evidence flowing easily away with the water around them.
"W-wow." he said then as he glanced behind him again.
No one. Thank God.
"I can't believe we just did that."
Brett grinned. "Well, sorry, but after that kiss there was no way we weren't going to do that."
One more glance, an empty beach, and Eddy chanced one more quick kiss, their tongues together one more time but sweetly, gently now.
"Yeah." he told him then. "You always make everything better."