CXXXVI (NSFW)

By the time Brett let him go he could hardly think straight. He took a few deep breaths, and tried to compose himself. 
Look. He was supposed to be doing something here. Something important. It wouldn't help if he just came all over Brett's belly because the anticipation was too much for him, right? But he knew an orgasm wasn't very far away. He would just have to man up and control himself. He sat up again and let his hand wander over Brett's chest. Pressed a kiss to his right nipple, then his left, as his hand went further, and further down. Down, to his erection, but he just glanced over it. He knew Brett wouldn't be able to take much more than that either, because he could feel the skin of his lower belly quivering already. 
"Fuck, I love you so much, Eddy." Brett whispered. 
"I love you too."
He looked at his love through feverish eyes. The little bottle of lube was in Brett's right hand, and he held it out to him now without another word. 

The click as it opened seemed ridiculously loud. Eddy squeezed and poured a little onto his fingers. It was cold, and very, very slippery. 
Well. That was kind of its job, right? 
He took a deep breath, and then he let his fingers wander further down. Through Brett's pubic hair, past his perineum, and to his bum. He didn't hesitate, now, the time for that was gone, so he just spread the lube around it and massaged it gently. 
"O!" Brett gasped. His flesh tensed and relaxed under Eddy's finger. 
Eddy smiled, but kept up the movement. 
"This okay?"
Brett nodded and his cheeks were on fire. 
"Y... yeah. You can... you know."
"Okay."

This was it, this was the moment. He pushed gently and before he knew it his index finger was in Brett. 
"Oh!!" Brett gasped again, but louder now. 
"Are you okay?"
"Y... yeah. Ow. I... I think so."
Eddy made sure to keep his finger completely still, to let Brett get used to it there. 
"M... move, please." Brett rasped. 
"Okay." 
Eddy leaned forward and took Brett's right nipple into his mouth. His finger moved because he did, and Brett gasped again. 
Okay, so he had read about this. It was a "come here" gesture, or so the internet had told him. He tried it once, twice, and suddenly Brett groaned louder then he had heard before. 
"Oh my God! Oh fuck, Eddy!"
"Want me to stop?"
"Oh God, no, please..."
That was it, the sight of Brett, coming apart under his hands, it was too much. He made the movement with his finger again, and again, and the sight of Brett, rolling his eyes back, groaning loudly as he fell into an massive orgasm... it tipped Eddy over the edge and he was coming too, panting hard as he shot his warmth all over Brett's belly. 

He pulled his finger out and crashed on the bed next to his love. 
"Oh my God." Brett groaned. "I'm sorry... wow... I couldn't..."
Eddy grinned gently against his cheek. 
"You're sorry? You are aware I came too, right?"
Brett looked at him very suddenly. 
"Yeah. That was awesome."
Eddy waited for a second, but then he had to ask. 
"That I came? Or... what came before?"
"Both. Wow. That feeling... it was insane. So good. I... I couldn't help myself."
Eddy could feel a glow coming up from somewhere inside of him. He had been so scared he would hurt Brett, but instead he had made him feel so good he had come like that. 
Well. This could have gone a whole lot worse, no? 
Still. They were done experimenting for tonight, he knew that. He reached for the tissues on the nightstand and started wiping Brett's belly. 
"Thank you for trusting me like that. I would... love to try it again, some point, later."
Brett gave him the sweetest smile. His eyes were relaxed now, happy. Content. 
"I'd love that too. Come on, lie with me, let's get some sleep."