LIX (NSFW, and how great did that Roman Numeral turn out? ;-))

Now it had been Brett's turn to be quiet, very quiet. In fact, he hadn't said a word the whole time it had taken to drive back to the campsite. He was silent as the night as they walked back to the tents in the dark and settled in on the tarp for a late night beer. Eddy had ignored the pull between them completely, hadn't touched him in the car even though he could easily have in the setting dark. No, he had kept his hands to himself because he wanted all that when they were completely alone in their little yellow dome, their little universe. But he knew from the silence that Brett could feel it, he could sense his anticipation all through the beer and into the toilet blocks where they brushed their teeth as a group. 
Eddy breathed deeply to get his body under control long enough not to stand out in the light. Only semi-successfully, to be honest, but no one was really paying him any heed, they were too busy joking around, splashing each other with soap and toothpaste. 
"Good night, guys." he said the second he rinsed his mouth. Brett was just coming out of the shower and he knew with one glance that he was ready too. 
Would he be ready for what he was planning, though? 
"Good night!"
He smiled pleasantly at Lily as they walked out of the toilet building and started in the direction of their tent. 
Almost there, almost. The nerves were gripping him now, gripping him hard. What would it be like? Would he have the nerve? Would... would Brett even like it? 

Brett opened the zipper and slid into the tent. Eddy followed and closed the zip behind him with shaking fingers, then turning slowly around to face him. Normally Brett would have been quick, he would be kissing him already, but tonight he seemed to have turned to stone. He was sitting cross-legged, waiting silently on their sleeping bag, his face just about visible in the light of the lantern that was still on somewhere up the path. He was waiting, Eddy could see it, and the shivers pulled through him harder still. 
"So, about this surprise." he whispered, swallowing down the nerves with resolve. "I.. I wanted to try something. Just tell me if you don't like it. Okay?"
Brett nodded, and now Eddy pushed his chest softly, coaxing him back onto the mat, to lie down on top of the sleeping bag. 
"Wait." he whispered then and quickly pulled Brett's shirt off. Brett raised his arms obediently so the shirt slid off, and lay down without a word. 
Oh, the look of him in the low light, now that his eyes were adjusting, the soft swell of his pecs, the firm muscles of his upper arms, the soft squishiness of his belly. 
He was going to kiss it all. 
He leaned over and kissed Brett's throat, moving down slowly, nipping him everywhere, down, down his chest until he found his right nipple. He closed his lips around it and toyed it with his tongue. Brett groaned deeply and bucked his hips of the bed.
Oh yes. He could feel Brett's right hand clawing at the sleeping bag, so he swirled his tongue around the nipple again, and again. He was going to take his time tonight. Then he started nipping again, licking his soft skin, moving lower and lower over his belly. There were a few tiny hairs growing just below his waist and he let his tongue wander over them, eliciting another groan from Brett. Then he undid Brett's shorts and pulled them gently down his legs. Brett was naked now, fully hard already, of course, his breath shallow and fast, and little drops of sweat were beading on his skin. 
"Oh, Eddy." 
Brett's strangled whisper made him hotter, more determined, his excitement drowning out the nerves. He bent over again and kissed him lower, and lower, until he encountered Brett's pubic hair. He could feel his erection against his nose, and he raised his chin and kissed it. Brett inhaled quickly and he could tell he was trying not to groan too loudly. 
"Is this okay?" he whispered, his lips just touching the tip of Brett, holding himself in place, waiting. 
"Are you kidding?" Brett groaned then, his voice more breathy than he had ever heard. "This is heaven, Eddy."

Eddy nodded to himself and took one more deep breath to settle the last of the nerves. Then he placed his right hand on Brett's naked upper leg, and took him into his mouth.