CLXXXIII (NSFW)

Eddy took the outstretched hand, and he was smiling as he followed his love into the shower cubicle. Wow. A whole bathroom, just for them, nobody was going to come knocking on the door. They had all night, and no one would disturb. 
He picked up the small bottle of complimentary hotel shower gel and squeezed some onto his hand. It smelled nice, actually, of tangerine or something. He rubbed his hands together and turned Brett around. 
"Let's get you all clean." he whispered as his hands moved over his back, soaping gently, following the rise and fall of his quick breaths. He washed his arms, and hands, and then he let his hands run over Brett's bum. His own breath was quickening now, because oh, he looked so good like this, naked before him, his hands on the white tiles either side of the shower. 
He squeezed more soap on his hands and reached forward now, washing his chest and belly from behind. He groaned when his hands reached his crotch, Brett's erection twitching under his touch. 
"Oh, Eddy." Brett grunted softly. It was like he was already having trouble keeping himself upright. Eddy leaned over and kissed him in the neck, wet, sloppy kisses, all the way around to the other side. His dick was resting gently in the cleft of Brett's bum, and he could have stayed here all night, he really could. But then Brett turned around. 
"My turn." he breathed, and took the bottle of soap out of Eddy's hands. 
Eddy closed his eyes and leaned against the tiled wall to his left as he felt Brett's hands, moving over him, leaving tingles in their wake, soaping, caressing, loving. 
"Oh." he mouthed when Brett's hands reached his erection, but Brett didn't linger, he quickly washed his top legs and kissed him again. 
"Please." he said then, quite simply, and how was there any way in the world to delay now? 
Eddy smiled and turned him around again. He quickly picked up the bottle of lube and squeezed some onto his hands, and his fingers were already on Brett's bum. The pace was changing, now, accelerando con brio, the quiet, peaceful lovingness turning into fire between them. He prepped him tenderly, lapping up the small moans as he moved his finger inside him in just that way, on just that spot. 
"Eddy! Please!" Brett called, and Eddy smiled again. 
"Okay, my love." he said as he removed his fingers and lubed himself up. 
Oh, he could feel it building already, this orgasm that was going to eat him alive, because the tingles were shooting from his toes, all the way up to his crown. His eyes were closed again as he positioned himself, as he pushed in slowly, to savour every single second of this. 
"Oh, yes!" Brett called under him, and that was it, they were off. Eddy put his hands next to Brett's on the wall and completely let go, thrusting hard, taking him, owning him as he moved in and out of him. His teeth closed around Brett's earlobe and he bit, eliciting another deep groan from Brett. 
"Fuck, Eddy..." 
Eddy's hand snaked around again, to grab his love, to move with him as he thrusted. 
"Yes!" Brett called, and he just about felt him pulse before he fell, and fell, breaking into a million pieces as he came, and came. 

Somehow they were on the floor, Brett half on his lap, by the time he opened his eyes again and blinked to let the world back in. 
"Oh my God." he breathed into his neck. 
"Yeah."
Brett turned around a little bit and eyed him with the sweetest, glowing, sated look. It made Eddy's heart sing. 
"That was..."
Brett kissed him once and settled a little deeper into him. 
"Yeah."