CXXVIII (second half is NSFW)

He had watched about a thousand videos on how to do editing, when really he should have been practising. But he wanted to make this good, and the video was looking okay now. Had he put the word "derp" on himself too often? He wasn't sure, but he figured it was better to make too much, than too little fun of himself.
"I think I'm ready, Bretty. Can you look at it and see if you're good with it?"

He watched his boyfriend as he sat down and looked at what he had edited. It had been quite the day, really, and he was completely knackered. Todd had been okay, but quiet, the rest of the afternoon. He had nodded when Eddy had asked him quietly if he could tell Brett. 
"This is awesome, Eddy. Really nicely done. So, shall I post?"
Suddenly Eddy's heart was in his throat. 
"Okay."
Why did this feel like such a big moment? They were just posting one video, right? But that strange feeling he had had this afternoon, of it being light, being right, was back. 
"Okay. Here I go."
One click, and the video was out into the world. Eddy was grinning from ear to ear as he got up and moved his head from side to side. 
"Your neck tense?"
"Yeah. A little. It'll be fine."
Brett got up too and sat down on the bed, gesturing for Eddy to sit next to him. 

"So... what happened with Todd this afternoon?"
Eddy sighed deeply and sat down. 
"He's in love with Ian."
Brett's mouth fell open so wide it was almost comical, like some great cosmic clown was pulling his eyebrows up and his jaw down. 
"What, for real?"
"Yep."
"Jesus. Is that why he's been so..."
"Yep. He was really upset. I get it, I mean... imagine if I felt this way about you and couldn't tell you?"
Brett smiled briefly and put his hand on Eddy's thigh. 
"That wouldn't be good."
"Nah. So we should be there for him wherever we can."
Brett nodded thoughtfully. Then he cleared his throat. 
"Yeah. Shit, poor Todd." He looked sideways at Eddy, who was rubbing the stiff muscle in his neck. "You want me to massage you?"

A thrill ran through Eddy at Brett's words and his tiredness subsided a little. Brett's hand was still on his thigh but now it suddenly seemed to be burning through the fabric of his jeans. His soft grin made him look up. Brett was looking right at Eddy's crotch, which was of course hardening by the second. His eyebrows waggled in that way he had and his hand was moving slowly up Eddy's leg.
"So, no massage? Something else?"
Eddy's mouth was suddenly dry and he could only nod.
"Oh!" he called when Brett's hand was on his erection, which grew further into Brett's hand.
"Okay then. Awesome idea."
Oh, that hoarseness in Brett's voice, how he loved that, how he loved this anticipation. He had kind of expected Brett to push him backwards on the bed, but he didn't. Instead he got down on the floor and pushed Eddy's knees a bit wider so he could sit in between them. His nimble fingers were at his fly and before he knew it Brett's soft mouth closed around him. He scrunched his eyes shut and moaned. 
"Oh, God. Oh, God, Brett, that feels so good."
He had had such a long day, so many highs and lows. From shooting the video to comforting his friend in the toilet. It was like Brett's mouth was taking all that tension and turning it into fire, into heat.
"Oh, fuck, Brett, I'm not gonna last." he managed. Fire was traveling up and down his spine and he moaned again. 
How was it that Brett always knew exactly what he needed? Brett sucked hard, moving up and down, swirling his tongue just like that, and he tipped over the edge, groaning loudly as he came, all the tension of the day draining out with his orgasm, leaving only stillness in its place. 

He was still sitting up when he opened his eyes again, although he was slumping backwards a little. He was still quite tired, but so much more relaxed, now. He grinned at his love and was about to suggest he sit down on the bed in turn, when there was a knock at the door. 
"Dinner's here!"
Brett broke out in a wide grin and stood up, holding his hand out to Eddy. 
"Think you can stand?"
"Yeah, but what about you?"
Brett's erection was clearly visible through his sweats. 
"I don't mind waiting. We have all night."
He turned around quickly, stripped off his sweats and put his jeans back on. Eddy grinned, because he knew why exactly he was doing that. 
The guys wouldn't be able to see. 
"If you're sure."
"Oh yes. Completely sure."