CXXIX

Eddy knew that Brett liked the anticipation. He had seen him want it before, had seen him build it before enough times. So there was a smile on his lips as he followed Brett to the living room. 
Brett wanted anticipation? He'd give him anticipation. And then he'd give him the best orgasm he could when he got him alone. The very thought of it started to make him excited again, and he was quickly forgetting all about being tired. 
Todd seemed completely back to normal by now, joking about, bantering as if nothing had ever happened. Eddy eyed him soberly. Was he feeling better, now that he had opened up to him about how he felt? He really hoped so. 

He sat down at the table next to Brett, opposite Todd and Ian, and tucked into his fried rice as if he hadn't eaten in two days. 
See why it was so good to eat with chopsticks? You only needed one hand. Which meant you had one hand free to do something else with, something like putting it on your boyfriend's thigh and rubbing it gently. He glanced at Brett out of the corner of his eye. He looked completely normal, completely deadpan. He rubbed again, a little higher now. Brett's eye twitched, and he let out a small sigh. It was difficult not to grin in delight. 
"So, how's the prep for the competition going? You're playing Katchaturian, right?"
He looked up and nodded at Todd. 
"Yeah. It's going... okay, I guess. I always want to have more time than I really have though."
Todd laughed once. "Yeah, that's relatable. But I guess it'll always be like that, because it can always be better, right?"
Ian smiled at Todd and nodded. 
"God, yes." he said. "I guess being a perfectionist is a prerequisite for being a musician."

They took the take out boxes to the trash and Ian put on some stupid show on TV. Really, Eddy would have preferred to go to their room, make Brett come like a freight train, then maybe even practise a little more. But he knew that wasn't what Brett wanted. He sat down beside him on the couch and put his arm around Brett. 
Oh, this intimacy. This lovely feeling of being next to him, feeling his warmth, when they weren't even alone. The other two were paying them no heed at all, their eyes fixed calmly on the TV screen. He raised his head and kissed him softly on the neck. Brett hummed quietly in return. 
How long was he going to draw it out for? Eddy knew it would be Brett, who would make the decision to leave and go to their room. But he knew he had a say in when that would be. He moved slightly, raising his leg a little so that his hand could be on Brett's thigh again without being seen. He squeezed softly and gave him another kiss. Then he moved up so he could whisper in his ear. 
"You look so sexy like this."
He wasn't even sure where he was getting the guts to say that from, but he could feel Brett's reaction. Suddenly Brett turned his head to him and he kissed him for real, just for a short moment, but it was enough to make all his nerve ends stand on end. 
"I'm going to do a bit of work still, guys." Brett said abrupty, and he got up and gestured to Eddy. "Are you staying here?"
"No, I'll join you. I have an assignment as well."
Todd and Ian didn't even look up. 
"Okay, good night."
He almost ran after Brett to their room.