CXII (NSFW - but last paragraph is 'safe')

Within a millisecond Brett was kissing him back just as hard. Eddy kissed him again, and again, his tongue insistent, pouring all the emotions from just now into their kiss, into their closeness. Eddy pulled him closer still and let his hand slide down until he could feel the outline of Brett's erection through his jeans. 
"Fuck, Eddy." Brett groaned softly. "We're..."
Eddy glanced down the deserted staircase, before kissing Brett again. 
"Yeah. You want me to stop?"
"Fuck, no."
Eddy knew, somewhere deep down, that they were being very risky again. This was an open staircase after all, and although nobody ever did, anyone could walk up here and find them. But despite the risk he just couldn't help himself. 
"We almost have a house." he whispered against Brett's cheek. 
Brett nodded. Eddy's hand was still on his erection, and he stroked it softly through the denim fabric. 
"We do. Then... ah! Then we can do this whenever we want."
Eddy licked his earlobe gently. 
"And no one will be able to catch us."
He sat up and made up his mind. One more glance down the stairs and his fingers were at Brett's fly. 
"Keep an eye out, yeah?" he whispered, and he was already bending over, already freeing Brett's erection and taking him into his mouth. 
"Oh my God, Eddy." Brett moaned softly. His fingers were fisting in Eddy's hair, and he was slumping sideways, leaning against the wall of the little landing as he sat. 
Eddy crossed his right leg under him and doubled down. He could feel Brett was getting closer already, the skin on his lower belly quivering with the anticipation. He sucked, moving up and down, up and down, swirling his tongue over the end every time, just like he knew Brett loved. 
And when the groan he knew and loved came, that groan from somewhere so deep down, it was the world to him. Look, he may suck at life, he may be a crap musician, or whatever. But nobody could make Brett come the way he did. He closed his eyes as Brett pulsed under his lips. 
Brett panted softly as he rode out his orgasm, his hands relaxing and tensing in Eddy's hair the whole time. Then Eddy swallowed and quickly did up Brett's trousers again. 
 "There." he whispered. 
Brett was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed, his chest still moving up and down quickly with his breaths. 
"Jesus." he muttered after a moment. "This was not what I expected to happen when I found you at the top of the stairs like that."

Suddenly there was a buzz from Eddy's pocket. 
"Shit, that's probably Todd, wondering where we are."
Brett grinned lazily. 
"Let him wonder."
"Are... are you sure? We can go down, if you want."
Brett's eyebrows raised as he sat up and looked down pointedly at Eddy's lap. Of course, he was like a rock. Of course, Brett could see that just fine. 
"Yeah, I'll go down, alright."
Eddy would have grinned, but Brett's firm fingers on his erection made the sound stick in his throat. 
"Oh... fuck."
Brett pushed him back gently, glanced down the stairs once more and nudged Eddy a little more over to the side. Then he opened his fly with nimble fingers and those soft, soft lips were on him before he could say another word. 
Nothing else existed now but Brett and him and the movement of Brett's mouth. Eddy looked at the ceiling and clamped his hand over his mouth as he felt the orgasm building, and building, willing himself to be quiet, not to make any sound at all, but he couldn't help the little groan as he exploded into Brett's mouth, crashing into an exhausting, healing orgasm that wrung him dry and left him slumped to the side in turn. 

Eddy's trousers were barely done up when there were footsteps, coming up the stairs. Brett's eyes opened wide and he shot to the other side of the step, opening his bag with impressive speed and taking out his music theory book. Eddy just about had time to take one deep breath and sit up before the footsteps made their all the way up. 
"I figured I'd find you guys here. All good?"
"Todd!" Brett said, his voice dripping with relief. "Jeez, you freaked us out."
Todd's eyes flew from Brett's face to Eddy's and back. Then he burst out in a massive belly laugh. 
"Right. Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt anything, but we're having an extra rehearsal, remember? I needed to come fetch you."
Eddy could only stare at his friend, who could clearly read his face just fine. Todd's eyebrows were flying up and down and he pointed at the open book on Brett's lap with an exaggerated smirk. 
"I'll see you downstairs, when you've... err... finished your music theory?"
Brett rolled his eyes. 
"One minute, okay?"
Todd was still laughing as he started back down the stairs. 
"Yeah, sure thing. One minute. Studio one."
Eddy couldn't help himself, he had to laugh too. What was it with Todd's timing?
"So." he said then as he turned back to Brett. "How much do I look like I've been crying, and how much do I look like you just did that to me?"
"You'll do, Eddy. Come on. Let's go rehearse."