1: First Encounter With A Curse

Gojo pov : ( point of view)

Because of my technique, nobody could actually really get close to me. Unless I wanted them to.

Infinity. That's my technique. There's a very complicated way of explaining it. But to put it simply, it's results makes something like a barrier around me when I want to.

You might call me arrogant. But it's true.  Plus I have a bad personality. I tend to just do whatever I like.

Girlfriend? There's no one who would stand someone like me. I mean, I just do whatever I like. Girls like guys who listen to them, don't they ? I mean, I don't like non opinionated girls either.

Sighs. That's why... I'm alone.

__________________________________

" Ririro. This is your next mission. " The man who sat at the desk spoke.

She held onto the paper " the target is a salary man ?"

" You fail this assassination, you're no longer my daughter. "

Ririro : .... Thanks for your expectations.

__________________________________

It was 22.45 , she just came out from the building with her task accomplished. She texts back to her father, the boss.

She takes in a deep breath " so boring... Spiked his drink... What a boring way to die." She takes out her yellow arm band and wears it back " stupid idea. Wearing this. "

That's when a van stopped in front of her. The doors open and the gangsters stare at her " get in the car, or we'll start shooting passer bys. " They open the other side of the door and points their gun.

Ririro ; I'm an assassin. I kill people. Why do you think I care for their death ?

" As an assassin, do you think it's a good idea to make such a big commotion ? You just finished an assassination

" As an assassin, do you think it's a good idea to make such a big commotion ? You just finished an assassination. Didn't you ? Just, right outside the building, you want to be known ?"

" Tsk. Fine. " So she followed into the van.
__________________________________

She opened her eyes and found herself on the chair. Tied.

" Ririro. Right ? The one who killed my son. "

Ririro: I was just acting on orders.

" I know all about you. That armband , that logo, it represents your organisation isn't it ? The organisation that assassinate anyone when given money. Doesn't matter who. The money for the head . So ? Who put a price on my son's head ?"

Ririro : don't know

" Don't lie to me !!! You're the boss' daughter!!! How can you not know ?!!" He punched her across the face.

Ririro : he doesn't tell me anything. Just orders to kill. I'm... The least he liked . Just a tool. Would have gotten better luck with my nii-san though. He's the closes to my father.

" You... Never mind. I'll make you pay. Pay for what you've done !!!"

Everyone had left the room  except the Mafia boss and her.

" Did you know ? There are some things that exist in our word you've never seen. "

Ririro: I bet so.

" I meant.... Ghosts. Monsters. Curses. "

Ririro : huh ?

" Don't worry. You'll experience all if them... Today . " The boss laughed.  " It's ok. You'll see this guy when you're about to die "

The boss left..

What going on ?

And that's when she fell a large punch across her cheek and she flies across the room and towards the wall. The chair crashes and so does her body. She slides down the wall and coughs out a little blood.

What the shit ?!!

What just hit me ?!!

Invisible... ?!!

How am I supposed to fight something I can't see !!!