22: Mari Meets Takahi

She dragged the scythe across the floor as she started the cleaning. She had to start somewhere. So she started from her wing.

She slowly proceeds her way towards the middle wing after 3 weeks clearing out her side.

She chanced upon a door where it was full of seals.

Mari ; not superstitious ?

" Atchoo " someone sneezed from inside

" there's someone inside. I thought there's a curse..." She pulled down the handle and enters. There she saw a young man, of her age sitting there waving away the curses jumping onto his shoulder, his head and all, trying to disturb him.

She walked forward and sliced all of them with one swing of her scythe. He closed his eyes as he saw the blade swing.

" ... It's gone. They're all gone. What did you ?"

Mari ; kill them.

" You're that cleaner . Right ?".

Mari rolled her eyes " jujutsu user. You can see those things ? Unlike your parents"

" Always could since I was born. My father said it's because I was born in the house. That's why my younger isn't like me "

Mari ; obviously. Well, nowadays everyone is being borne at a hospital.

" What's your name ? I'm Takahi."

Mari ; Mari. Nui Mari.

" Erm... I know you have your job to do, but is it too much if I ask you to come my room to clean off all these monsters away first ?"

Mari ; don't worry. They won't come disturb you after I've entered this room today. They'll follow me.

Takahi ; why ?

Mari ; I'm special . They like to follow me.

Takahi ; isn't that... Dangerous ?

Mari swung the scythe to rest on her shoulder horizontally as she hung her arms onto it " I can kill them

Mari swung the scythe to rest on her shoulder horizontally as she hung her arms onto it " I can kill them. You can't. That's why you're scared. Bye ! " And she leaves.