7: Not Your Normal Curse

Dari ; we don't want you tagging along. So keep out of it.

Bano : just wait outside until we're done and then we will claim the credit.

Dari : say something !

She looked at the school " this is ... A delinquent school right ? "

Bano ; I guess. It is famous for it. I guess it could explain why a curse is here. All the bullying. Why ? Scared ?

" no... Just ... This one... The feeling from it..." A smile cracked onto her face " this one. Is not boring. I can tell. At least 2nd grade. "

Dari : well it's ours !!!

Her smile ceased " ok. I'll wait here. Until you're done. "

Bano: ok...

Dari ; what ?!! Think we can't kill it ?

Ririro ; exorcise it. Hai. You two... Can't.

Bano ; how would you know ?

Ririro ; I've... Stalked both of you while you both are on a mission. ... So I know.

Dari ; you what ?!!!

Bano held onto his shoulder " Dari. Forget it. Let's go " and the two of them enters the school.
__________________________________

She was sitting outside nearby the gate against the wall. She looked up to the night sky where the crescent moon hung.

Ririro : today's moon... Pretty.

That's when her phone rang...

She picks it up " hello... ?"

__________________________________

Dari and Bano were both seriously hurt . Bones broken in several places and unable to get up. No, even if they could, they wouldn't want to.

Bano : ririro !!

Dari : are you... Nuts... ?

Bano : don't... Come in... Call... Back-up.

Ririro : where are you guys ?

Bano: don't... Come.

Ririro : so... Where ? So I know where to avoid.

Bano ; huh ?

The curse laughed at them.

Dari ; tsk. Its mocking us.

Ririro ; where ?

Bano : we are in the middle yard of the school.

Ririro : what's behind you ? The room.

Bano : ... Gym storage.

And the call ends.
.
.
.

" Here... ?" She touched onto the wall " um. Seems so.

.
.
.

The curse walked towards the two of them.

Bano ; damn... We're going to die.
.
.
.
She takes out her nodachi from its sheathe she wore on her back and carves a line into the wall " about like this ?"
.
.
.

The curse laughed again and with its clawed hand , it reaches for dari first. He closes his eyes...

And that's when a huge slice comes flying in hitting the curse away from Dari. It flies to the far end of the other side of the school, smashed into the wall.

Dari ; what the...

With another slice, on the same wall, ririro kicks in the middle of the x and walks in "yo "

Dari ; riri...ro.

Bano: why didn't you run ?!!

Ririro : eh ? I thought you guys didn't like me. Wanted me to die.

Dari; well. Now you're going to die with us. How annoying.

Ririro takes out her small daggers and threw them towards the curse, it gets down from where it was quickly and the dagger stabs into the wall.

Ririro: it's fast.

The curse had two legs , two main larger arms and had red skin. It was quite big in size, at least three levels of building, in height It had four eyes and one mouth on its face. The most unusual thing it had was, it seemed to have ... Countless smaller arms on its back, its chest , everywhere.

Ririro : .... disgusting.

It runs towards her, in a fast speed. She throws her very own made sealed bomb in its direction. It explodes in its face.

Dari: bomb ? Where did she get that ?

Part of its face melts. The curse roared in pain but it quickly regenerates.

She runs towards it while carving a line on the ground. The curse suddenly extends its arm towards her, like it grew longer in that instant as it reached beyond its normal reach.

She sliced that one off , but two, three more starts reaching out for her . She pins those arms down with her daggers. She advances forward.

As she got closer, the curse did not back off. Instead it started laughing. All of its hands from the front of its chest and its back extended towards her attempts go grab her. Most miss as she dodges them. And some , she slices them off.

She was now getting very close towards the curse, as she advances forward. That's when one big hand came from the back, and the other came from the front slamming her in between.

" Ririro !!!" The two yelled.

The curse held her in its hands with this fingers crossed. It laughed and started to squeeze...