80: Ririro Gets Demoted

Gojo ; are you sure you don't want me to recommend you to be special grade ?

Ririro ; I'm not as strong as you.

Gojo: but I think you qualify. Multi-talented ririro ~

Ririro shakes her head " I don't show the Houin part of my technique often. Close to nobody knows. I don't want to be separated from you either. I want them to just think I can be controlled or killed by you. "

Gojo ; ok then. I'll go report that I was the one who killed the curse last night then.

Ririro ; eh ? You haven't reported?

Gojo shakes his head " not yet. "

Ririro : go report !!

__________________________________

Yaga ; is it really you who killed the curse ?

Gojo ; of course. Why would you doubt me ? You know I'm strong.

Yaga : they said you rejected the job at first.

Gojo ; then I was passing by , so I thought I would just kill it anyways.

Yaga ; ririro wasn't in school last night. There was no mission for her.

Gojo ; maybe she went for a walk.

Yaga ; I know you love her. But there isn't anything serious you're covering up for her. Right ? Satoru.

Gojo ; she just doesn't want people to know she's strong. The organisation has been giving her rank 3 and lower missions. Isn't it ?  Afraid she would eat any strong ones. She's been cooperative to the organisation to that. Don't you think she should be given some freedom to what she wants ?

Yaga ; this is about reimi. Isn't it ?

Gojo ; you know how ririro can be. You were her sensei too.

Yaga ; I'm not asking because I'm suspicious of last night. They are.

Gojo ; well. Fuck them.

Yaga ; I'm talking about the Gojo clan.

Gojo ; we'll deal with it somehow.
__________________________________

Yaga : ririro.

Ririro ; oh. Yaga sensei. You have a new mission ?

Yaga ; no. I want to talk about the lightning curse.

Ririro ; you guessed ?

Yaga ; very little things trigger you ririro . You're a kind soul. No matter what other people say about you.

Ririro ; .... You're nice to me. Yaga sensei. Did you also know ? That I was a nui , before I knew I was one.

Yaga : I had suspicions. But you're my student. So it didn't matter. So I care about you ririro. Tell me honestly. Did you eat it ?

Ririro ; .... Are you going to tell anyone ?

Yaga : ... No.

Ririro ; I ate it. The whole of it. I feel fine.

Yaga : ririro. Can you promise me not to fight curses as least as possible ?

Ririro ; you want to expel me ?

Yaga ; no. I want you to get out of the spotlight. I don't want the Gojo clan to keep worrying about you.

Ririro ; I see. So it was your decision to give me grade 3 and lower missions.

Yaga : yes. The other clans were starting to get worried just because you're a nui. I don't want them to put an executioner beside you.

Ririro ; executioner ?

Yaga ; that's what hakiro jii called them. Every nui had one executioner from one of the clans. One strong enough to kill the nui if the nui went berserk. It's obvious, they don't trust satoru anymore.

Ririro : then demote me. Yaga sensei.

Yaga ; what ? But that's never happened before.

Ririro : it's ok. If it can make everyone happy. I'm fine... Being whatever grade...

Yaga ; you'll be the first this ever happened.

Ririro nods " ok. "