73: Can You Help Me With My Decision?

" Stop running !!" They yelled as they chased him down the corridor. He manages to escape by hiding inside one of the rooms. He comes out after they leave " crap. Satoru is really going to kill me this time."

Keiro then goes over the wall and out of the mansion.

__________________________________

Satoru: what ?!

Keiro : ya... So I really really can't marry ririro. She's cute and nice. But I can't. I have a lover.

Satoru: tsk. Did they have to go such extremes ? Especially that old man. Taking ririro captive

Keiro : well , we were planning to foil his plan.

That's when satoru's phone rings. He picks it up " hello."

Ririro ; Gojo.

Satoru; ririro. Daijobu ?

Ririro : ....um. I need your help.

Satoru starts walking" I'm coming."

Ririro ; not that.

He stops in his steps .

Ririro : ... I called Guren . The seimei. I just wanted to help keiro at first. That's all. I ... Still want to try to become normal.

Satoru paused and looked to the ground " so you're marrying him ?"

Ririro : um... He promised.

Satoru: so did the other one. The one that made you suffer and you almost couldn't come back to us.

Ririro: that's why I need you. To watch him do.... Whatever it is to me. Can you help me ?

Satoru: .... Ririro. This thing you want to do. Is it dangerous ?

Ririro : ... Um. Why ? It's not like I've never done dangerous things. You've never stopped me.

Satoru: because it feels like you might die from it.

Ririro : .... He did say that might happen. My choice.

Satoru ; I'm coming.

- beep -

Keiro ; idiot.

Satoru: huh ?

Keiro : you're going to help her die ?

Satoru : she might not.

Keiro : you're a dumbass idiot. You know that ? You love her, then show it !!

Satoru ; you know why I can't

Keiro : don't be stupid !! She's going to marry herself off... No. Sell herself off just to become normal !! If, if that ever succeeds, she'll no longer ever be in your world again !!

Satoru clenches his fist in silence " .... " Then said " I ... Know."

Keiro ; do you ? Or are you going to really help her die becoming normal ?

Satoru: I'll talk to her.

Keiro: idiot. She won't listen.

Flashback ~

It was still in the hotel that night. Keiro asked what her plans was, after helping him.

Keiro ; what you're doing. I don't approve. It's stupid.

Ririro: it's my only chance

Keiro: you'll die.

Ririro: you don't know that.

Keiro : to a large chance, you will

Ririro : I want to try, anyways.

Keiro : why the hell are you so obsessed ? That good to be normal ? You think you can unsee the things you already seen ?

Ririro ; no. I can't. But... Normal is what I've always wanted.

Keiro ; I'm not normal. I'm good with it. Plus. How about your family? The one you made at the academy.

" ... They'll be fine. I can still visit them. We'll still be like a family. Keiro. For a long time, I wanted to not be an assassin. And when it happened, I became a jujitsu user. I was never able to just escape killing things. I'm... Tired. Of killing things. " Tears well up in her eyes.

" I... I don't know anything... Other than killing." Tears fell down her cheek " Born as a weapon to kill, and I do kill. I can't even start my own family because of it. " She covers her face and cries " I want it to stop !! I want... To be normal."

Keiro strokes her head " there's still shisui and satoru. And that fierce Houin lady."

Ririro : .... They can't be with me forever. Papa... Will die one day. Gojo... Can't always be by my side. He wants to walk alone. And ... Reimi... She already has her own family. I can't always pretend I'll always be a part of it.

End ~

Keiro : and I can't even rebut her.

Satoru : I'm going to look for her now.

Keiro : and what ?!!

He ignores keiro and leaves.