25: A Precious Locket

" Ririro " he calls out from behind her. She jumped dropping the knife in her hand.

Ririro : ahh !! Don't scare me like that !!

Gojo ; what are you doing ?

Ririro : carving something.

Gojo ; what ?

She took out three lockets. Oval shaped lockets.  " One for each of us. Reimi's one has my photo and your photo in it ! Cos we're a family. So mine has reimi and you. "

Gojo ; you didn't put hers in mine, did you ? That ... Will creep me out. Like keeping a mother's photo.

Ririro: hehe . I didn't .

Gojo took his locket and opens up the inside. The left side had the carving ' No Crazy.' while the right, had ririro's photo.

Gojo ; no crazy ?

" Um. " She showed us, carved on the back of where his photo was placed " not enough space to carve everything. Don't go berserk. "

" Ririro." He leans forward and kissed into her hair " arigatou. "

" Um..." She blushed a little.

__________________________________

" Takano ... When will she be back ?" The old man coughed quite badly while in his chair.

Takano: that important to you ? That girl.

" Yes ... I want to see her... Before I die..."

__________________________________

Geto saw the new necklace Gojo was wearing around his neck " when did you like these things ? "

Gojo ; what ?

Geto ; the necklace.

Gojo : it's a locket. I was given.

Geto ; eh ~ you have a secret girlfriend I don't know about?

Gojo ; it's not. It's ririro. She just likes reimi and me a lot. Reimi got one too.

Geto ; ok.

Gojo ; we're not a thing !

Geto ; ok.

Gojo ; I said we're not !