59: Ririro is Actually Missing

Dante : so she's gone ?

Reimi : not gone. Just left.

Gojo : she needs time alone. Will you still be waiting for her ?

Dante : of course.

________________________________

Days goes by and reimi's belly becomes bigger and bigger.

Reimi sat on the sofa with her big belly " do you think ririro  will come back in time to see our baby ?"

Asahi cuts the vegetables in the kitchen " we can drop her a call."

Reimi : I've texted her and called her so many times over the past few months. She didn't answer. Even her father's phone, she doesn't answer. All we got is her text, I'm fine. Please don't call me.

Asahi ; she's strong. We don't have to worry too much about her.

Reimi : I guess.

Asahi : it would be great if she's here though. She could help me cook.

Reimi laughed " lazy. "

________________________________

Meanwhile...

Seal scripts wrote all over her arms, wrapped around her neck, her legs, and even her forehead. She was chained to the table, with her arms spreaded out. Needles poked in different parts of her body.

Her eyes closed.

To which it opens just for a brief while ".... Let... Me ... Go. I just... Want to go back home..."

Eko : I'm afraid that's not an option.

Ririro: you... Lied to me.

Eko : you've become more dangerous than you thought.

Ririro ; liar...

Eko ; now now.

The seal scripts around her tightens and glows red. She screams in pain and agony. To which it was released in the next moment

Eko : don't defy. It will be easier on you.

Ririro : no.... I promised... To go home...

Eko: go home ? Hahahaha. They don't even know you're here. They did try to call you. Just... I skillfully texted them back, saying you needed alone time. No one, is coming for you.

Ririro : .... Lie...

Eko ; are you sure ?

And he makes her scream once again.