39: My Sensei, Shisui Came

Ririro : Reimi !! Who are you !!!

"Relax. She's not dying now. But I have to say. Hakiro. That brat. ... Ah... An old man now right ? Taught you well. That barrier. I couldn't just hack it and leave without unnoticed. I would have to break it. " The human figure spoke.

Reimi ; you know my jii ?

" Of course I do. I make it my business to. Couldn't have just put up the regular one . Made me watch the show. "

Reimi : you're... A jujutsu user ?

He laughed " not really. Such a strong barrier for a supposed puny curse . A little over much ?"

Reimi : jii told me to use this. To take precautions. Guess he was right. You, let that curse mature. Didn't you ?

Ririro ;... You're ... A curse.

" Correct. Hmm... Long time no see a nui. How nostalgic. "

Ririro: what are you talking about?

" It's about time. "

Dante struggled a little to stand up, one knee on the ground. " ririro . " He saw the black goo seep under her feet " underneath... "

" Ei ei. Unguarded people who got beat up... " With one flash step, he got close to Dante. His hand reaches out to Dante's head.

But it was at this moment, someone grabbed onto his wrist

Dante laughed a little " you damn old man. What took you so long ? You said you were coming. "

Reimi was on the ground with one eye open.

That man... He was on the way to see jii that day. Why is here here ?

" Oh oh. Didn't think I would see you here. All the long time no sees. "

Shisui ; shut up.

Reimi sees the black goo start to form a sphere and wrapping ririro inside " ooii !! Old man !! You're strong right ?!! Ri... riri..."

Shisui ; you shut up too. Little girl.

Reimi : huh... ?!!!

Shisui : can't you see ?

Ririro steps further into the domain. She gives a thumbs up " this ugly. It will be fast. Make sure they're alive. Nah. Old man."

Shisui : sighs. So much trust. Makes things difficult for me.

The black sphere closes u.p

Shisui : now I've to be responsible.

Dante : and since when were you ?

Shisui: this kind of attack. You should have dodged.

Dante: shut up ... I was unguarded... I didn't expect...

Shisui: deh. Why are you here ? Ashin.

Ashin : so touched. You still remember my name.

Shisui squeezed onto ashin's wrist " makes me jealous

Shisui squeezed onto ashin's wrist " makes me jealous. After so long, still look the same. "

Ashin : maybe you should join me. Shisui.

" Don't want. That horn. Ugly. It's better to be a human." And shisui uses more strength. It breaks ashin's wrist upwards . Ashin then pushes shisui's grip aside and leaves distance between them.

Then bone pokes out of the skin and blood flows. Green blood.

Shisui ; how disgusting. Even your blood looks like insect blood.

Ashin just tears it off . So that a new one would regenerate back " barbarian. "

" Talking about yourself ? Ugly. " And a column of orange seals spread on the ground towards ashin. But ashin does the same and a column of purple seals collide against the orange ones.

A collision of orange and purple seals causes a electric fritz of sorts.

Ashin ; still holding up. Not bad old man. Think she'll hold on ?

Shisui: of course. She's a nui. Just like her.

The strong collision continues to fritz on a larger scale.