14: Things Change After A Long While

Reimi sat down the pot of rose tea " isn't it great then ? What's his name again ?"

Ririro : ace

Reimi ; I mean, you wear the necklace. You're happy. Aren't you... ?

Ririro ; don't know... Why is he looking for me ? Really for the promise?

Reimi : what are you actually afraid of ? That he's lying to you ? That it's too good to be true?

Ririro sips the tea " mmm... Whenever I'm with ace... He always makes me do those unnecessary things. "

Reimi : and you don't like them. What did he make you do ?

Ririro ; I usually poison my targets to complete the task. I don't like the fuss. Ace... Always makes me ... Kill them properly. He likes to play around with his targets before actually killing them. Not that I care... Last time .

Reimi : then... You don't want to meet him ?

Ririro : I don't know what to think.

Reimi : maybe... You just don't love him anymore. Do you still ?

Ririro held onto her necklace by her neck " I... Don't know." She sighs " ah Don't want to think. I'm going back my room to sleep. " And she left Ami's room.

Reimi : gojo. I know you're outside by the window

Gojo opens the window " hi !!" He waves.

Reimi: ririro may be too distracted to notice you. But I'm not an idiot.

Gojo ; heh...

Reimi: gojo. You like ririro ?

Gojo ; what are you talking about ? ~ I'm just concerned.

Reimi ; I see.  That's great. Anyway, you're a jerk.

__________________________________

It was Saturday. He went to her room and knocked. She opened the door, and he saw that she was dressed. Not her normal jacket and shoes.

She was wearing a dress. A blue violet dress, with white laced collars.

Gojo: so you're going ?

Ririro : um. He bought me this dress.

Gojo ; I see.

Ririro ; so ... I'm going off.

" Um ! Bye ! " He smiled as he watches her go off. His smile turned into none.

__________________________________

The two were seating at the cafe and having tea. Ace got apple pie while she got the blueberry cake.

Ace: this is good. It's been long since I've visited here.

She happily eats the cake " um ! "

Ace : I've had better desserts than this though. Maybe next time I can bring you.

Ririro : ok...

Ace : don't worry. I'll really bring you.

Ririro : ... You always say that. Last time and now.

" I was busy." He strokes her head " but this time, this time, I will. "

Ririro ; it's ok ! You can tell me what it's called. I'll get my friend to go with me.

Ace : so you have friends now.

Ririro ; um !! We always go to eat all kinds of yummy things together.

Ace : eh... I'm happy for you. You got a girlfriend.

Ririro : ... Um !! I do have one girlfriend. Oh... I better buy some back for them. I'll buy... Five !

Ace : so many ?

Ririro ; one for everyone.

Ace : so you've got that many friends now.

Ririro ; um !! Great right ?

__________________________________

Gojo : ririro ~~ you're back ?

Ririro ; satoru !! I got you cake !

Gojo ; really ? You treat me the best ! Worth it, that I bought a present for you too.

Ririro : you for me a present ?!

He passes her the bag. She opens it and sees a dark red dress that had short sleeves and white collars with a small flower sewn on the ends of the collars. " This... Kawaii !! "

Gojo : desho ?!

Ririro : wait... Why buy for me ? My birthday is still far.

Gojo ; why... This dress you're wearing , doesn't suit you.

Ririro : really ?

Gojo ; plus, you don't have much go out clothes right ? You always wear that jacket and skirt.

Ririro hugs the bag " ok ! Arigatou !!" And she left.