76: Ririro Meets Geto

Ririro left the place she was now living in with satoru. She already left the school and walking down the stairs to the main road. She suddenly stopped her steps as  she saw someone she knew familiar. Someone.... she didn't think she would see again.

" geto. "

Geto ; hi ririro. Still remember me ?

Ririro ; .... but you died. Satoru said you died. I didn't see how it happened. But... you... died. I saw your corpse ...

Geto ; I'm here. Standing in front of you.

Ririro : .... you're not geto... Something else... what are you ?

Geto ; Nui just sense curses. No ?

Ririro ; energy. I know how geto feels like. You're kind of him but not fully him . It's weird. What are you ? You're... geto right ? Do you want to see satoru ?

Geto ; all the memories are still here. I had to come see.

Ririro : see.... ?

Geto ; you. To congratulate you. That satoru doesn't need to see me yet. Not yet. So keep it a secret. I want to surprise him as well.

Ririro : .... what surprise ?

Geto : anyways. Happy marriage and... what else... we'll see each other again ?

" huh ? When ?" That's when she felt a knock on the back of her head and she blacks out. Before she does she remembers thinking...

Shit... I let my guard down.....

__________________________________

When she woke up again ...  she was on the sofa with satoru sitting beside her " ririro. Are you ok ? "

Ririro ; ouch...

Satoru : what happened?

Ririro ; I was leaving the house to get snacks and then... and then... and then...

Why is it empty ? Black ? Like I can't remember ? Like I forgot something important....

Satoru : it's ok you silly. Don't force it.

Ririro : .... so what happened?

Satoru ; I saw you lying on the stairs outside.  So I brought you in. You were unconscious.

Ririro : I don't... remember...

Satoru ; never mind then. It's ok.

Ririro ; satoru. Geto is your best friend right ?

Satoru ; he is.

Ririro ; .... never mind.

Satoru : what about it ?

Ririro : I can't remember what I wanted to say...

Satoru ; you silly.