3: I'm Gojo Satoru

She had released a slice causing that blob of thing to be sliced through. It started to retreat in a fast speed away from her.

She tried to stand up, though breathing was starting to get hard

For some reason, a smirked cracked onto my face.

This thing.

I can hurt it.

That means... I can kill it right ?

The monster started to regenerate. It roared at her and started to charge towards her. She held the blade tightly in her hand.

She felt she could do this.

As the monster inched closer, she swings her hand upward to prepare to release another slice.

But that's when ... Her conscious loses and she blacks out.

The monster continues to charge forward in her direction.

Because right behind her was the man, who had knocked her out and held her in his arm , with her body bending over.

With a little application of his power, he twists the monster and it explodes.

" It would be a waste if you died here. You're losing a lot of blood." He puts her body over his shoulder " alright. Let's go. "

__________________________________

She wakes up, finding herself in a bed. She did not recognize the place. She knew it wasn't a hospital either.

" Yo. You're awake."

She turns her head over " ... Who are you ? Ah... The man who knocked me out."

" The man who saved you ! "

Ririro: .... Oh. Where am I ?

" A school . A special school. I think you would fit in. I'm second year here. Gojo Satoru. "

Ririro: Oh... Ririro Jou.

Gojo : I see.

Ririro : so you know what's that thing that attacked me.

Gojo: hai (yes). We call it a curse. You usually don't see it unless you're at verge of death or you always could see it. .

Ririro : makes sense... Thanks for saving me.

Gojo: would be a waste if I didn't.  You could use jujutsu right after you've awaken.

Ririro : you were watching the whole time ?

Gojo ; not really. Ririro. Why is that curse after you ? Did you participate some weird ritual ?

Ririro : no. I offended some Mafia boss. So he ... Sent that thing. That curse after me.

Gojo ; I see.

Ririro ; I assassinated his son.

Gojo : ririro. You like your job ?

Ririro : not really... Why ?

Gojo ; come join us. It would be more fun.

Ririro ; just like that ?

Gojo : just like that.