47: Dante's Confession

They had finished dinner at reimi's. Ririro had left earlier than usual to get snacked before the convenient store, the only one nearby closes. Dante had followed suit with an excuse that he needed something too. As for Gojo, he was being forced by Reimi to stay back to wash the dishes.

Gojo: I am done !

Reimi: surprisingly clean

Gojo: hey. What does that mean?

reimi: arigatou.

Gojo: that's rare. For Reimi to be nice to me. You are always mean to me.

Reimi: and you never listen to me until I actually threaten you. You only let me threaten you also only cos of ririro.

Gojo was a little serious now " why do you have to always make things sound so clear?"

reimi: same reason you ever listen to me in front of ririro. For ririro. She likes us. We want her happy. 

Gojo: then we are just on the same page isn't it?

reimi: um... 

Asashi opens the door and returns home "anything left for me?"

reimi : I will make hot for you.

Asahi: thank you ~

------------------------------------------------

Dante picked up a soda.

Ririro: want to pay together?

Dante: sure.

.

.

They started to walk home. Back to the school, where they stayed.

Dante: ririro.

Ririro: Hm ?

Dante: I came here, to kill the curse that killed Amone (his passed girlfriend)

Ririro: um. Which seem to be under control of the curse, Ashin. Very weird. Never had that kind of thing happen before.

Dante: thanks for doing what I couldn't.

Ririro shakes her head " I'm sorry for taking your target."

Dante: After this... I was hoping I would have a reason to stay here.

Ririro: huh? Just stay here if you want to. 

Dante: I need one particular reason.

Ririro: you have another wish? Other than kill that curse.

" um. " he stopped in his steps. She stopped as well and just looked into his general direction. He stepped closer to look into her eyes " you. I like you. Can you give me a chance? A reason to stay?"

" I... I don't know." Her face flushed red and she ran back.

Dante: kawaii. (cute)