44: She Ate A Curse

Ririro was now two. She was playing in the garden under hakiro's watch.

Yuko : the both of them could play together you know ? Ririro and Reimi.

Hakiro ; it's fine. Reimi likes drawing. Ririro seem to like the outside more. This kid is always curious over something.

Yuko : that's true.

Hakiro: stupid brats. They should take care of their own children.

Reimi ran over to hakiro and pulled onto his sleeves " grandpa. Play."

" Ok ok. " And hakiro went over.
.
.
.
Ririro sees the small boy with sewn mouth waving. She was puzzled . She starts to crawl over to the border of the garden. She sits down and looks.

It waved again. She slights her head a little and waved back.

It started to walk further away.

" Aa... Eee..." She said a little , not wanting it to go away as she reached her little hand out.

It stopped and waved at her. Then it made a hand sign to make her come over.

" Eee... ?" She started crawling over the boundary.  And after a few steps she sat down. She copied the hand sign of the thing, asking it to come over.

The curse walked over and patted her little head. Then, it opens it's large mouth wanting to swallow her down.

Hakiro saw and rushed over " ririro !! "

But ririro bites back into the curse's arm.

" Is she... Eating the curse ? " He thought.

The curse starts to dehydrate like a dried apple and finally turns into a stream of black ash, being swallowed up by her.

" Is eating curses an instinct for a Nui ? But Mari wasn't ever like that. She never felt the need to eat any curse. She had to be taught. " Hakiro thought.

He walked over and picked ririro up. She just smiled back like nothing happened.

__________________________________

Shisui had given her a little bit of Pon de ring to eat. She laughed.

Shisui: aww. She likes papa's food

Mari : she likes donuts like me. Aww.

Shisui : she's so cute, I don't want another one. But... I also want another one.

Mari laughed " what are you talking about ? "

Hakiro ; Mari. I've something to talk to you about. You too. Shisui.

And he told them what they saw.

Mari : ... Don't let her eat anymore.

Hakiro : um. I won't. I don't think that's good either.

Shisui : .... Maybe we could seal her abilities up.

Hakiro : those don't hold long, especially with age. Especially with her calibre.

Shisui ; with life sacrifice. It will hold forever.

" Are you nuts ? " Hakiro flicks his forehead.

Shisui: I'm joking. I'm not going to kill anyone. Or kidnap anyone.