67: Bliss or Disaster ?

Reimi ; you've got to be kidding me.

Shisui ; both of you should get out. Your intentions are so clear , it's disgusting.

" I know what happened was our wrong. We did not supervise our own people properly. So... I have brought you, Eko's head. " The guy from Seimei said. His name was Guren Seimei.

Reimi: why would we need a head for ?

Guren : it's to show our sincerity.

" Sincerity from a clan who can't be trusted. Unlike them, we never did anything against ririro's will. " This was the guy from the Gojo clan. Keiro Gojo.

Reimi; my ass.

Shisui : exactly. The both of you aren't just any guys either.

Reimi ; who are they ?

Shisui: hmph. The few of the talented ones in their clan. You want to marry my girl ? Because we suit ? What a sugar coat way to say, you want to control her. Even worse, by using marriage ties.

Reimi: assholes. My ririro is so soft hearted too.

Shisui; though I must say. In the many fights over Nuis. This is the most creative way I've heard. Why ? Marrying a tool is finally not beneath you ?

Keiro : I've never thought her as a tool.

Guren : neither have I.

Reimi : bullshit. Get out. Get out. Get out !!

The two stands and leaves the room.

That's when they both saw ririro standing outside the room. Like she was listening in. Or she was in a coincidence there.

Keiro ; I'm keiro.

Guren: I'm Guren. Seimei. I'm sorry for what Eko did. We killed him for that

Keiro ; no one wants to listen to your excuses. Let's catch up some time . Ok ? Ririro.

Asahi who was standing behind spoke " go home. Both of you."

__________________________________

Satoru (Gojo) was meeting the head and he was not happy " what's the meaning of that ?"

Jirou ; what are you talking about?

Satoru; sending keiro and saying that he wants to marry her ? What's this ? Arranged marriage ?

Jirou : what ? Threatened ? Because he's as talented as you.

Satoru: he's not as good as me.

Jirou: then what are you afraid for ?

Satoru: that's not what I'm asking about. Old man.

Jirou: I didn't want to do this either. But Seimei already had plans.

Satoru: you know well enough, ririro would never say yes. They harmed her. We, would never allow it.

Jirou : yes. True. But it wasn't like she was going to voluntarily say yes to us either

Satoru ; I , look after her. That's enough

Jirou : maybe. But the Seimeis have one thing we don't.

Satoru ; what ?

Jirou: the promise they made to her. Wasn't all that empty. Their ancestors did make the Nuis.

Satoru : ... You even know about that promise ?

Jirou ; well... I have my ways.  Ririro was tempted once. She may be tempted again. That's why, we need her here. On our side.

Satoru : I already told you. She's under my care.

Jirou: not good enough. It's not like you were willing to marry her. I know her,she's like her grandfather. Like her own mother. They're chained to those they love.

Satoru : arranged marriage isn't one

Jirou ; don't be stupid. Her grandmother was a Gojo too. How did you think her grandfather was chained to our clan ?

That's right. I was sent to be on Takemoto's team to ensure he would be killed if he ran amok as a Nui. I was the best selection then.

Then the clan decided that, they wanted to secure a Nui for themselves like they always did. Having a Nui seemed like an asset for any clan.

So I was asked to introduce my cousin to takemoto.They hoped it would work.

It did. Takemoto married my cousin and that's how the Gojo clan secured a Nui.

Sighs. Takemoto. Your fate only skipped one generation. Only Mari was free from it.

Jirou: I know you don't want her to do the clan's bidding. It's not like there's no way. You know, what you have to do.