63: Ririro ; Saved

Gojo stops yuiko or ririro in her way " stop. "

Yuiko : or what ? You're going to kill me ? My orders say... You won't be able to. You... Like this girl. This... Body I'm using. This... Other personality?

Gojo ; Eko Seimei. Stop manipulating her .

Yuiko : not your choice.

Gojo : I swear. I will, kill you.

Yuiko :  Could you ?

Gojo ; I meant Eko Seimei

" Die. " Yuiko pulls out her blade, drags it across the ground as she charges towards him. She swings as he was within proximity.

He held onto her swinging blade " that's the difference. " Yuiko was angry as she pushed in. " Between you and ririro. She fights better." He continued.

" Die !!!" The slice carved in the ground earlier was released and headed towards them.

Gojo ; move. You'll die !

Yuiko let out a creepy smile " then together..." As she forced inwards and he had to push out wards. He couldn't move from this position .

If the blade even cut into his palm a little, it could , just slice him into half. He had to hold on with his hands.

Gojo ; shit.

Maybe I shouldn't have taken her blade empty - handed. Should have placed a barrier to stop it.

Then again, if I do that, this becomes a real fight. I won't be able to hold her in a position like that.

Fighting ririro. It could either end up killing her, or knocking her out . Injuring her severely.

Ririro was never an opponent I could just take on, with mercy.

Shit. The slice is getting nearer...

That's when a barrier formed up behind yuiko. The slice hits into the thick barrier and shatters it, making the slice disappear too.

Gojo : shisui-san. About time.

Shisui : shut up !! Good job. Holding her like that.

Gojo ; one moment to bring her back. As ririro huh ?

Shisui: shit. We haven't thought that one through. Ririro ! I'm your papa !!

Yuiko ; no you're not !!

" I know you're in there.  I will kill the bastard who did this to you. Ririro. I ... Miss you. Please. " He said. He felt the blade shiver.

Yuiko ; no... No !!

" Sighs... Ririro. Please come back. " He pushed the blade in, and it cuts deeply into his palm. He leans forward and kisses her lips.

Tears fell down her cheeks .

Shisui immediately started the seal . A circle draws around her and the seals draw to the center.

He lets go off the kiss.

And she starts to feel the pain as the control was being taken off. She screams in agony and it could be heard within the forest, her echoes.

And she collapsed. Unconscious.

__________________________________

" NO.... NO !!! " Eko hits the floor with his fist angrily . " How could I lose to a Houin ?!! "