77: Time Passes , People Leave

Asahi was banging the metal with his mullet " Instead calling these blades , you should just call them penknifes. "

Ririro : hey !! I just don't think I need such a long blade anymore. One extendable one when I want to would be great

Asahi : it's a good nodachi !! I built that one too !!

Ririro ; I didn't say it's no good.

Asahi : if you're free , go take care of my son.

" okie ! I'll go play with him. " ririro goes the crib and carries him. She brings him near asahi " you're going to be like your papa ? Or your mama ? "

Asahi : oh go away. This is dangerous.

She walks a bit further behind.

Asahi ; hakiro jii wants him to learn their methods.

Ririro ; you ?

Asahi : I'm ok with it. I can always find someone else who is willing to learn.

Ririro : your kinds are hard to find. Rather than learn jujutsu. Use their own cursed energy, pummel it into the weapons.

Asahi : eh. We'll think of it then. How about you ?

Ririro ; huh ?

Asahi ; you and gojo are married already. You can have a family.

Ririro ; ..... you know what I feel about that...

Asahi : you really haven't let go that you're a nui ? Or is it cos of the fact that reimi died birthing rei scares you ?

Ririro ; she didn't die because of only birthing rei.

Asahi ; but it scares you. Doesn't it ?

Ririro ; .... I don't know. I'm afraid of losing people. Not so much losing myself and dying.

Asahi ; are you sure ? So if I were to stab you to death now, no one's face flash across your mind , making you think... I don't want to die. Not just yet.

Ririro ; ....

Asahi ; if you can hesitate, means you don't want to die. Ririro.

Ririro ; mmm....

Asahi places the red metal into the water and a loud sizzle it makes. He then places the metal into the heat again " so , you'll teach my son right ? When he grows up. "

Ririro ; eh ?

Asahi; you inherited it didn't you ? From reimi. From hakiro jii.

Ririro ; not all of it... my papa would be better.

Asahi ; maybe.

__________________________________

Satoru finds her sitting in front of three graves.

Hakiro Houin. Mari Houin. Reimi Houin.

Satoru ; You didn't answer my texts. Thought I find you here. Miss reimi ?

Ririro : .... that curse that escaped after causing reimi to die.... I heard it re-appeared stronger.

Satoru ; you want to go after it ?

Ririro ; I know the organisation has been giving me low rank missions. Way lower than I should be handling because I'm a nui. They are afraid I would eat anything stronger.

Satoru ; I know you don't eat  them.

Ririro ; satoru. Will you catch me if I go after it ?

Satoru ; you know I don't give a shit about them.

Ririro ; then will you miss me ?

" worried I'll forget you ? " he kissed her in the hair." You silly. Always think of these silly things."

Ririro ; hehe.

Satoru squats down and strokes her hair " don't be here too long. I want to see you home later. "

Ririro ; mission ?

" um. " and satoru leaves.

__________________________________