79: Being Called A Monster By A Curse

A short kunai flies and it hits the wood right in front of the curse. It makes the curse stops it's steps and look at who had thrown it.

From the darkness, out walked ririro.

Ririro : ooi. Remember me ?

" .....it's you."

Ririro ; ara. The ugly not only has a humanoid face. It talks now.

" I'm what you guys call special grade right ? "

Ririro : because you can talk ?

" you're only grade 1. You can't kill me. Hahahaha. "

Ririro : Before I cut you up and eat you. I need you to remember. You kill my favorite family. Someone I see as my nee-chan. Reimi.

" oh I remember her. I haven't had a name then. I'm raizo now by the way."

Flashback ~

She was a grade 1 too.

She was a pregnant woman. Those two brats were about to die , she came out and put up this barrier to stop my lightning barrage.

She held up well with her barrier. But then she bled right ?

End ~

Raizo ; Then you came. So she did die ?

Ririro ; don't get too arrogant. Reimi was about to give birth . She ran there to save her students. The seal jitsu she used was too taxing for her. Reimi... Was never someone with a lot of curse energy. She won with techniques and strategies. She won with careful planning and correct deployment of seals. She didn't lose to you because of that sucky technique you used.

Raizo ; that's what you say. Losers can't be sore losers.

Ririro : she died while giving birth to her baby. You , you escaped when I reached. You're afraid of me ?

Raizo : I'm not, anymore.

Ririro ; we'll see.

Raizo starts to run around ririro at lightning speed. You couldn't see with your bare eyes. He ran around her bouncing around. Then he stopped with a smirk on his face.

That speed and all that damage.

She will die.... ?

She stood there still. There were cuts all over her bleeding. But she looked unfazed.

Not possible!!! She should be so seriously damaged!!! She should be burned by my lighting cuts !!

Ririro ; look down.

He looked at his own body and saw deep cuts that were shown horizontally. He didn't understand.

I didn't feel anything!!

Raizo ; how can you be so lightly wounded ?!!!

Ririro ; special grade have low level to crazy level. It seemed you have only just crossed over to special grade.

Raizo: who are you looking down at ?!!

Ririro : you still look confused. Why do I look fine ? Such small cuts. You are, stupid. Aren't you ?

" I'll show you !!! " he raised up his hands and summoned curse energy...

Ririro : cut.

His body got cut into half. Right in the middle where a wound was , but he quickly regenerated back his body joined together