11: Precious & Important to Me

Reimi walks down the vegetable aisle in the supermarket, while ririro pushes the trolley beside her.

Reimi : pumpkin soup ...

Ririro shakes her head " creamy. I don't like it."

Reimi : then, clear pumpkin soup.

Ririro : .... Ok !

Gojo comes hoping in and stops the trolley " wait !! This !!" He holds a bag of potato chips.

Reimi takes a look " that's expensive !! "

Gojo : don't be such a cheapskate! Ririro is paying for it anyway. Ririro ~~ can we buy it ?

Reimi : you mean, can you, buy it .

Gojo : ririro ~~

Ririro : ok.

Reimi : ririro !! You're spoiling him !! Every single time, we come grocery shopping, he buys all these... All these junk !! And makes you pay for it.

Gojo ; you don't pay for it either ~~

Reimi : I cook everyone's dinner !!

Ririro : it's ok. Satoru will share it with everyone too. Right ?

Gojo : hmph. Not with her !! But with you ~ it's ok ~~

Reimi ; who cares about your, potato chips.
.
.
.
They go to queue for the line at the counter. It was their turn and they wait for the cashier to help them ring their stuff up.

Reimi : gojo. I forgot to buy french loaf bread . Let's go to the bakery  on the fourth floor.

Gojo : I don't want to go ~~ I will stay with ririro.

Reimi stares at gojo , *demon aura* " let's go." He sweatdrops " ok ! "

Reimi : just wait for us at that corner . We'll be back to help you carry it.

Ririro ; ok !

__________________________________

They queue to the counter at the bakery.

Gojo ; you had something to tell me ?

Reimi : why is ririro suddenly calling you Satoru ? What did you do to her ?

Gojo ; nothing

Reimi : if you lie to me, I'll make you suffer.

Gojo : scary ~~

Reimi turns around and grabs his collar .

Gojo : really ! Nothing ! It's just...

Reimi : just ?

Gojo : she made me a promise.

" A promise ?" She lets go

Gojo : um. She promised me something... Precious...

Reimi : huh ?

Gojo : precious to me. So I said , she could call me Satoru.

It was their turn " 2 baguette please. Help me cut them into slices. Arigatou." Then she turns to gojo " you make her sad, I will hurt you. No, I will kill you. "

Gojo : hai hai mom.

Reimi : I've never had an imoto (younger sister) . But ... I've always wanted one.

I've always been alone.

Since I was kid.

Trained by my grandfather to use seals. Our family was small, but according to my grandfather,  our ancestors had been seal users till my generation.

I am the only kid. My parents died to fighting curses

Grandfather said it was my destiny to learn jujutsu , to fight curses too. Kill curses.

While others could play outside , I had to learn. Train. Study.

If only I had a sibling. An imoto would be great. We could train together, sleep together, laugh together. Even play together, we don't have to go outside.

But no. I was alone.

Until I met her.

Ririro.

Always need taking care of. So I decided she can be my imoto. She didn't seem to mind it either.

That's why... I will protect her.

Reimi takes the bread and pays for it. She leaves the store with him walking beside " she's important to me. That's why."