17: Stay, For Me.

" Satoru !!" She called out to him as he was returning to his room. She ran along the corridor to behind him. He turns around " hey . Ririro." Not with the usual mischievous cherry tone.

Ririro ; why do you avoid me ?

Gojo ; no I didn't. I'm... Just busy nowadays.

Ririro ; I won't break my promise to you !!

Gojo ; don't you want to marry ace ?

Ririro ; .... Don't know. I like here. I like reimi. I like Satoru !! ... I want to keep my promise.

Gojo ; and if he doesn't let you ?

Ririro ; don't know... I only know I don't want to leave... I don't want to leave this place. This place has reimi. Has Satoru.

" is it even worth it ? You can still come visit us from time to time." He enters his room.

She follows him in as she slams the door behind her " I don't want to just visit !! I want to be with you all the time !! "

" Ririro... " He held onto her wrist gently and pulled her in. "

Ririro : Satoru ?

He kisses her on the lips, the blindfold comes off...  To which she responded to kiss as well with an affectionate kiss.

A spark that started it all...

This might have been wrong...

But at least this will be etched in my memory forever...

They both thought....

.
.
.
He felt a little guilty to what he has just done. After what he had said...

He touched her long hair that was spreaded out on the pillow " ririro..." He muttered to himself.

He sighed and tapped onto her arm " ririro "

" ....huh? " she turned around and yawned a little.

Gojo ; .... So you're going to marry ace ?

Kawaii. Her small stature and small hands, small boobs. Small waist. Didn't really take a closer look, till now.

Ririro : don't know. You won't tell anyone about this right ?

Gojo ; I was the one who started it. I should be the one who's asking you not to.

Ririro ; I won't. I know, Satoru cannot love anyone.

Gojo ; ririro...

" that's why, the promise. " She picks up her clothes and starts wearing them.

Gojo ; ririro. I want you to stay too. Even if it's just for me.

She gives him one last kiss by the lips " hai ! " And she leaves his room.