40: & Ashin Left

Ririro's eyes turns , so did her smile. Just slightly devilish.  " Don't worry. It won't take long. In fact, this makes it easier. "

The curse sinks itself into the black goo.

" Like I said... This is easier. " She digs her blade into the black goo and starts walking. Several tentacles grabbed onto her legs.

She slices them off and continue forward. To which the tentacles grab again.

Ririro : that's it ?

Two black hands grabbed onto her ankles. To which she was forced to stop. Then more grow out and wraps her entire body and then around her head.

The curse popped half its body out of the goo and laughed.

__________________________________

Ashin ; she just got trapped. Looks like she didn't get to escape. Oops. I forgot, in that domain, there's no where to escape. Not going to save her ?

__________________________________

" That's it ? " She asked.

The curse looked at her confused.

"Sighs. Yours just... Isn't good." And the long slice she carved into the goo , it didn't disappear. " Partial domain. Hell carved." The slice was being released from there and it cut the curse into half, along with the entire sphere

The tentacles turned into goo sliding off her. She swipes it off her " see. Very fast." She said with much demeanor.

Ashin's eyes lights up " I see. I guess she really doesn't disappoint. "

The gem shatters into pieces.

Ashin : what a waste. But its fine. Hehe. This time's experiment. Hehehe. Wasn't a waste. Neh how good is she ?

Shisui : leave her alone !!

And shisui's column pierces through ashin's and ashin get knocks a distance away. Ashin's body got filled up with orange seals for a while, to which it burned him. Ashin just cracked a smile and pats on his body like it was dust. The orange seals ceased and ashin stood up.

" Time to say goodbye for now." And ashin makes a few jumps and leaves.

Shisui ; hey. Ririro. Are you ok ?

Ririro goes to Reimi " Reimi... " She takes Reimi's arm over her shoulder " let's go home."

Dante coughed a little blood.