10: A Promise

A girl came up to ririro " so... Are you and gojo senpai... Kind of together ?"

Ririro : no. Just friends. Reimi. Gojo. Me.

" Then... Could you ..."
.
.
.
Ririro walks down the corridor and sees gojo " gojo. I have something to tell you."

Gojo: another girl asked you to help her get a date with me ?

Ririro: um. It seems you're popular even without, the blue eyes.

Gojo: they just like me because I'm strong and cool.

Ririro : .... Ok.

Gojo:  Ririro. Have you ever thought I'm... Cool ?

Ririro: .... -_- ''' no. Gojo is casual and goofy. But also have a bad personality. Always bullying people whoever you can use. Always thinking, I want to kill him cos he's annoying.

Gojo ; so mean ~~

Ririro ; but it's ok. I still like this gojo. *Smiles*

" ririro..." He was touched for one moment... Then he ruffles with her hair " arigatou !!"

Ririro ; my hair !!! Stop it !!

Gojo : anyway. Just reject them next time.

Ririro : why ? You don't have a girlfriend.

Gojo : because... The opposite of love is hate. That produces negative feelings... Curses. Ririro. I'm very strong, because of the ability I was born with. I'm scared, what if one day, I go berserk ?

Ririro ; that's why you won't love ? You don't want to get too close to anyone ?

Gojo ; um...

Ririro ; that's... Lonely. Not that any girl would actually like gojo if they knew the real you.

Gojo ; hey !!  ~~

Ririro : ririro promises gojo. I will never leave you. As long as I can, I will stay nearby you. I'll remind you not to go berserk ! How's that ?

... Ririro...

He takes her into a hug and squeezes her " it's a promise. Make sure you keep it."

Ririro ; gojo... Um .

Gojo : you've made a promise to me. So you have to call me Satoru now.

Ririro : um... Ok. Satoru.