26: The Mystery Past of Ririro

The door knocks and hakiro goes to open it " who is it..." But as soon as he does, his face turns -_- " what are you doing here ?"

Takano: I'm surprised you still even remember me.

Hakiro : I gave a baby of my friend's to someone I thought could give the baby a normal life. I was wrong, and it became too late to change anything.

Takano : she did have a normal life.

Hakiro ; she became an assassin. That's not normal. Who let's their own kid become a killer ?!!

Takano ; whatever you do, doesn't that kill ?

Hakiro : not for money. To eradicate evil. Essentially protecting assholes like you.

Takano : tomehto . Tomahto.

Hakiro ; what are , you, here for ?

Takano; you sealed her powers before. Do it again. You want her , out of this life isn't it ?

Hakiro ; she likes this life. Better than what you offered. Which obviously sucked. If I knew that. Hmph. I would have just raised her myself.

Takano: you won't do it ?

Hakiro: no.

Takano: I'll find someone to kill your granddaughter if you don't.

Hakiro: good luck trying that.

Takano: stubborn old man .

Hakiro: never had someone said, no , to you before ?

Takano: hmph. Fine !! I'll just find someone else & pay that someone else !

Hakiro ; you know nothing about our world. Good luck finding one.

Takano: you... !!!

Hakiro ; plus. She's awakened. You can't close something that's already fully opened.

__________________________________

Takano : well, she's not coming back, old man .

" Just tell her. Her grandpa wants to see her."

Takano : for what ? It's not like...

" She's my granddaughter !! Whether you treat her or not. I know. You've always treated her like some tool because she's not really yours. "

Takano: tsk. Takahi has himself to blame for dying early.