6: His Blue Eyes

" Hurry up ~~ I have other jobs other than you " Ririro said as she dragged her nodachi along the floor, carving a line as she walks along the corridor.

The phone rings and she picks it up " hello ? Ririro's hotline. From pranks to real torture. " She tilts her head to the right as a clawed hand reaches out. She swings the blade in her hand upright and slices that arm off.

She could see a long arm being loped off.

She turns around and looks at the ugly thing. The curse. " Oh... Today's one isn't that ugly. "

Other than it has three arms grown from abnormal places, like two from the chest and one super long one on the back, which she just cut off. It looked like a black human with eyes and nose and mouth and even two arms on the correct sides. And also two legs.

Ririro : Other than you're crawling... Oh... Almost look like you're just a bad experiment.

The curse growled at her " ROOAAAR !!! "

" huh ? Are you listening to me ?!!!" Her client on the phone demanded.

" Huh ? Hai. I heard it. " And she closes her phone. " Today too... Is a boring one."

The curse charges towards her, crawling, its arms all extended towards her. She just turned around, " boring... " The claws were centimeters away from reaching her ... And a long slice emerged from the line she carved earlier, cutting it completely into half. " Didn't you hear me... "

__________________________________

Gojo : ririro ~

She stops her steps as she walked down the hallway seeing him standing outside her room " gojo."

Gojo : so late ?

Ririro : um...

Gojo : that level, should be over in an instant.

She goes to her room door and unlocks it, opening it " other job."

" You're still doing that hotline ?" Gojo follows her in and sits down next to the table.

" Um... " She lies onto the bed " it pays well and I don't have to kill. Plus I use what I know."

Gojo : exorcising curses. That's also using what you know.

Ririro ; bored. They're over in an instant. Not that the hotline is any fun... It spends my time and I get money.

Gojo ; I see ~

Ririro : why are you here ?

Gojo : I got bored so I thought of you.

Ririro : I see... .... .... Gojo. How do you see ?

Gojo : what do you mean how do I see ? I just see.

Ririro ; no.  You're blind right. That's why you wear something to cover your eyes. Even at night. Sunglasses .

" No. This is for hiding , not because I'm blind. "

Ririro: hiding ? Your eyes are ugly ?

" Well... " He was already walking over to her bed. He hovers over her as he stands at her beside. He takes it off and and shows her.

He shows her , his blue eyes.

She stares at them, right back with her brown ones

She stares at them, right back with her brown ones. " So pretty... Why do you hide them..." She said in a soft voice absorbed with looking at the pair of beautiful eyes.

Gojo ; you like them so much ?

Ririro : um ... I'm sure all the girls will fall in love with you if they saw your pair of eyes . So pretty... Like... Transparent blue... No ... Sea blue... No... Sky blue...

Gojo laughed a little " so many blue."

Ririro : just... A very pretty blue...

He wears back the black sunglasses and lies down right beside her " that's all for viewing today ."

Ririro : cheapskate.

Gojo : ririro. That necklace, your dad gave it to you ?

Ririro takes it out hidden in her shirt " this ? No ... Boyfriend. Ex ?"

Gojo ; you don't even know ?

Ririro : he left me . Maybe he's not coming back. He said the necklace is a promise that he'll come back.

Gojo ; how long was that ?

Ririro : 7 years.

Gojo ; I see... Neh. Do you want to work with me ?

Ririro: eh ? You're higher grade than me.

Gojo : I'll recommend you go be promoted. How's that ?

Ririro : mmm... Not sure. You're so strong. I'm... Like that.

Gojo : you'll be ok. Cos you're ririro.

Ririro : gojo...

__________________________________

" I have a mission for the three of you. " Principal yaga said.

Dari: the three of us ?

Bano nudged Dari to keep quiet.

Their phones vibrated. They checked their phones and they were all sent an address.

Yaga : don't die. Three of you. Which also means, go together.

Dari : I definitely won't die first before someone ~

Bano nudged him again, " we will go now. Yaga-san. "

__________________________________