9: My New Family

Gojo : omedeto !! You've got promoted !! Grade 2 !!
( Congratulations)

Ririro sat up in the bed, bandaged " arigatou."

Gojo ; and let me introduce... This very beautiful, mature, looking lady . She is....

" Are you ok ?"

Gojo ; you... Know ririro? Reimi.

Reimi: it's Houin. Baka. (Idiot) Don't act close with me. I'm not giving you anything. You ok ?

Ririro : Reimi-san. Um.

Gojo ; how come I never knew !! I thought you're here because you were curious.

Reimi : baaaaka. You're always stuck in with your own things.

Gojo: you should have told me ~~ we're friends ~~

Reimi : oh buzz off. Who's your friend ? You just pester me to help you to do things.

Gojo : how come you never told me ? ~~ Reimi.

Reimi: I said... *Anime vein* To call me Houin !! You don't get to call me Reimi.

Gojo; don't be mean.

Reimi ; you deserve it.

Gojo ; meanie ~~ how come you know ririro ?

Reimi ;  She's a bit gifted in using seals. I teach her some. Don't let this jerk get whatever he wants from you that easily.

Gojo: Reimi ~~

Reimi: buzz off !!

Gojo ;  Meanie.

Ririro : you're so nice to me. Even though I was... Thank you...

Reimi : doesn't matter. You exorcise curses now. In our line ... You have to kill humans too sometimes. It's not like you abuse your power now to kill humans.

" Reimi-san..." Her tears start to flow.

Reimi : ah!! Don't cry !! Gojo !! Do something !!

He goes over and pats her head " it's ok. We're here with you. " She  hugs him " arigatou. Arigatou for taking me in."

" Alright... Don't cry. " Reimi walks over and strokes her hair.

Geto comes in " are you ok ? "

Ririro ; um I am now. All the people I like are here.

__________________________________

Two years had passed. She was were strong enough to go on their own individual missions. Some things happened in between the two years she never want to talk about. Neither do gojo. There was one good thing though.

She knew fushiguro megumi .

" Reimi !! " Ririro ran towards her and plunges onto her .

Reimi ; ririro. You look happy.

Ririro ; I got candy floss today !! At the festival !!

Reimi : festival ?

Ririro nodded " um um !! Gojo brought me ! And and ... Gojo lost to me in goldfish catching !!" She held up the bag " see. Do you want one ?"

Reimi pats her head " no. You keep it. I think it will look nice in your room."

Ririro : do you think a fish bowl would be enough ?

Reimi looks at the bag and she sweatdrops ...

10 goldfish. The seller most have lost quite some money

Reimi : I think you need a tank.

" tank... Ok. I will go buy one ! " And ririro goes on her way.

Reimi : remember to come over for dinner !!

Ririro ; ok !!

Gojo was about to leave as well when reimi blocks him " gojo."

Gojo sweatdrops " hai ? Mom."

Reimi : mom , your head !! You didn't teach her bad things ? Or bring her any bad places right ?

Gojo ; it's just a festival ~~ relax.

Reimi : ok. Ririro may be our age, but she sure doesn't act like one. I wonder what her father even teaches her ? Bringing up a child like that.

Gojo : ririro... Is a little sad. Never gone to festivals.

Reimi : it's like she never had any friends till us.

Gojo ; her father kept her to himself. Like a property. She had no one of her age to make friends with. Even her private schooling... Was more like to learn to kill

Reimi : that's why !!! Don't teach her bad things !!

Gojo ; I didn't ~~ mom ~~

Reimi ; I'm not !! I just ... Pity her. Also, bring megumi along for dinner tonight. I'll prepare some gyoza for him to bring home to his nee-chan.

Gojo : hai ~~ mom ~~

Reimi walked away " die. Gojo."