35: An Old Friend In Trouble

Anna cowered and shivered as she sat on her couch. She hugged her knees as she looked to the corners of her house. They ... Were everywhere. No, are everywhere.

She opened up her laptop and started searching...

What if you start to see monsters ?

Many results start to show...

She starts reading and she starts to read certain keywords like, they are can be also known as curses.

She starts to make a next search.

How to kill curses ?

She clicks on the first link. She sees a hotline and makes the call

Anna : ....hello... ?

" Hello. How can I help you ?"

Anna : erm... Is this the place to call... If I see ... Curses ? Monsters.

" Curses. Yes. Need help exterminating them ? Is this for you ? Or a friend ? Or a family ?"

Anna : me...

" Text me the address. I'll come take a look. "

__________________________________

Four hours later...

* Knock knock. *

Anna opens up "... Hi ? "

" Oh... You. That's a pleasant surprise. Didn't think this would ever happen. *Laughs a little* kind of a good day. "

Anna : you are... ?

" Of course you don't remember. Invisible guy who wears spectacles. Always the only subject you would laugh at. He would never, get a girl ?"

Anna: .... Asahi.

" ping ping ! " Asahi takes a peep into the apartment " haha... Quite a cluster in there. Many tiny ones. Hmm..." He takes a look at Anna " nope... Then... Why ?"

Anna ; what are you talking about?

Asahi makes a call " hello ~ "

Reimi : what ? Not free. Come on ! Do better !! Ugh. These are my proteges.

Asahi hangs up the call and calls someone else instead " yo ~ "

Ririro ; asahi ?

Asahi ; remember the popular girl Anna in our class ?

Ririro : um hm.

Asahi : she needs help. Need you to pop over. Could you ?

Ririro : mmm... Ok. Will take till at night.

Asahi ; ok. I'll take care of tiny ones. But they'll keep coming.

Ririro : okie. See ya

- beep -

Asahi makes his way in, takes out a cursed blade and slices them . They disappear into nothing.

Anna : arigatou.

Asahi : no need. They'll keep coming back. So I'm calling a professional.

Anna : so... This is your job ?

Asahi ; yes.

Anna : so... You kill these things ?

Asahi ; not the big ones. I scout out the potential sites. Give it a grade, call the professional ones. Most of the time... I do more of what I enjoy.

Anna : I see.

Asahi : remember you see those tiny knife keychains?

Anna : yes ?