55: Gojo Clan's Head, Gojo Jirou's Past

The door slides open and she exits from the Head's room. She raised her head slightly to see her Gojo, Satoru.

ririro: ... satoru.

gojo: ririro. Are you ok?

ririro: I am a Nui...

gojo: what did the old man tell you?

" That I am a Nui..." and she walks pass him with her head lowered down, in deep thought. He turns back to look at her walk further away from him, and looks to the door she came out from.

He hesitated and goes to slide the door open. The butler blocks his way " Satoru-san. I don't think this is appropriate."

" It's ok. Let him in."

The butler moves and satoru walks in further " old man. What did you say to her?"

" You always had a soft spot for the broken. Megumi Fushiguro . Yuta Okkotsu. Now, this Houin Ririro. No, I should call her Nui Ririro. That is, her true nature."

Satoru: I want, to know what you told her.

" Just that, she is a Nui. What her responsibilities are. Which is what her grandfather did. That family... have always been trying to run away from their fate. Yet, one full round, they are here."

" hmph." and satoru left.

Flashback ~

Takemoto, Ririro's grandfather was in the same team as, the current Head. He called out to him, the current Head,  " Gojo Jirou !"

Jirou : you weak ass, what is it?

Takemoto: my wife cooked dinner ! She said to invite you !

Jirou: huh?!! I come from a big family ok. I don't need your sympathy.

Takemoto: don't be like that. She cooked.

Jirou walked over " she's pregnant right? Is it even ok to get her to cook? You idiot !!" Takemoto just smiled " don't be like that. I asked Hakiro along too. Alcohol. I bought alcohol too." 

Jirou sighed " fine fine."

.

.

.

Hakiro was knocked out by the drinks.

Jirou burped "dumb dumbs."

Takemoto: I am still awake.

Jirou: haha. Right.

Takemoto: do me a favour. 

jirou: what? Kill you if you eat too much and go berserk?

Takemoto sits upright " I want Mari to be supervised under the Houin family. No doubt, she has to be a jujustu user. But... I don't want her to serve the Gojo clan as a Curse eater. Like I am."

Jirou sat upright and realised how serious this conversation was going " you even got her a name already?"

takemoto: well... I don't know when I die. We all know, you and I are in the same team... because you are supposed to kill me when shit happens.

jirou: takemoto. You are my like my brother. You know that right? Even if I kill you, it's not only because of my duty.

Takemoto just smiled with his usual smile " I know. I eat whatever I am being told to. I don't resist, because ... that is my fate. I am a Nui. I want Mari... to at least have a life, that doesn't seem like a Nui."

jirou: that's why you chose Hakiro's family. They are small. No clan politics and they seal curses. They can help control your child.

takemoto nodded " of course, Hakiro will definitely be strict with my child. 

Jirou: that guy, is definitely going to be a grumpy old man in future. He has so many dumb rules.

takemoto: So help me ok?

So Jirou did. Helped Takemoto and his wife, have Mari born at the Houin's House instead of the Gojo's . So the Gojo clan couldn't do anything about it. The Houin had accepted to supervise over Mari before the Gojo could do anything more.

End ~

Jirou : and now... I am doing the thing you didn't like . Being the Head, isn't easy. Takemoto. Forgive me.