62: An Out Of Control Yuiko

Eko : so ... The Gojos finally caught on. Maybe I , should make her berserk a little. Let them know... That Nui, is ours.

__________________________________

Gojo had returned back.

Dante ; was everything ok ?

Gojo ; it's ok. How's ririro ?

Dante ; sleeping. Still.

" I see. " Gojo goes to her room to take a look. To find her missing " Dante !! "

Dante came in " what ...? She's gone!! "

The two of them split up to go find her.

Dante takes out a few pieces of paper and they automatically folds into birds. The paper birds have eyes on them and they flew into the sky.

While Gojo goes around looking.
.
.
.
After a while, Dante's birds spot Ririro.

Gojo then sees a paper bird fly to him " Dante ?"

Dante : I see ririro. She's heading towards the north east direction from school. I sent my paper bird to call out for her.

Gojo ; she doesn't respond to ririro.

Dante : I know. She doesn't respond to yuiko either. Just keeps going.

Gojo : northeast... Shit. She's going to where my clan is.

__________________________________

He had reached close vicinity of her as she continued her journey.

Gojo ; you didn't approach her right ?

Dante : well... I did try to block her way.

Flashback ~

Dante goes in front of her and blocks her way " ririro. Yuiko. Yuiko. "

She just dodges Dante and continued on her journey.

He then makes more paper birds and they block her way, like a wall. She takes out her blade and slices them all into half. Then she continues again.

Dante : yuiko !

She stops " stop blocking me. Or I'll kill you." And she continues.

End ~

Gojo : that seimei must be controlling her. Did you call your sensei ? Ask him if there's anything we can do ?

Dante ; of course I did.

The phone rings.

" probably already have the answer." And Dante answers " so ?"

" Oh... There you guys are." Shisui walks out from the forest. " Those damn seimei."

Dante : did you get it ?

Shisui : yes. Hakiro got it. I came here to deliver. That old man was really overworked because of my little girl.

Gojo ; so how ?

Shisui : we need to get her to somehow... Come back as ririro. Even just for one moment. One moment, I can use the seal hakiro and I prepared to break the seimei one.

Gojo ; she's reaching soon.

Dante : you have a plan ?

" Nope. But I couldn't just let her go. " And gojo leaves.

Shisui grabs onto Dante's wrist before he could follow suit.

Dante: sensei?

Shisui : don't go. I already lost a daughter. I don't if I can get her back.

Dante ; you will, get her back.

Shisui : .... Don't. Ririro is strong.

Dante ; I have partial domain !! I have to at least help !!

Shisui :  ... Ririro is out of control !! She can use full domain and that might kill you !!

Dante could not rebut. For once, he felt helpless. More helpless than when he knew his girlfriend died. It was as helpless as... When he watched his parents die.

He could not do anything. Because of his weakness.

" Please. Stay alive. " Shisui looked into his eyes. Dante clenches his fist... " My origamis... They can be remote controlled. I'll help. From afar."

" Ok. Thank you." And shisui leaves as well, following gojo's footsteps.