2: I Don't Want To Die

The Mafia boss, Enchie smoked his cigarette and smirked " she's definitely going to die."

" What's that you released ? Boss ."

Enchie : something .... Evil. Something we can't see.

" It's a monster that can turn invisible ?"

Enchie ; no. It's invisible right from the start. Well... That's what I think anyway.

" I see. How did you know where to get such a thing ?"

Enchie: my nephew is... An ... I don't know what's that he calls himself. Something like an exorcist ? He tells me about stuff like that.

" Exorcist ?!! So that's monsters, it's real ?!!"

Enchie smirked " all the money in the world can't buy you happiness. Whoever said that, was an idiot."

" You bought the monster ?"

Enchie : more like I paid someone to catch it for me. She will die. She will die not knowing what hit her !!!

__________________________________

What the hell !!

I was being beat around like a sand bag. Everytime I stand up from the wall, that thing... It just hits my face, pulls my arm and throws me against the wall.

Again.

And again

And again.

There it goes grabbing my arm again. I trigger my gun, let it's barrage of bullets hit him. What's this...

It's like its disappearing mid air. No... It's being absorbed by that monster I can't see!!

Damn. I can't even feel it's presence.

Shit. My body is being slammed against the wall once again.

I can feel several of my bones break inside. Blood spilling from several holes of my face.

It stopped.

The punching stopped . The throwing stopped.

Damn ... my eyes... They are feeling heavy ... Am I going to die ?

That thing knows I'm dying right ? That's why it stopped.

My eyelids close ...

I don't want to die...

I opened them once more... I see it.

What the fuck.

So ugly.

This thing killed me ? This... Ugly monster.

Three eyes spaced abnormally over a heap of meat it calls it it face. The body, also a slump of meat. Ah... The hand ... At least it looks human. 5 fingers each hand... 3... Arms. So ugly...

What ? Staring at me like that.

You're a monster.

I'm a tool for killing.

I guess I'm kind of a monster too. Monster kill monster... Are you saying this is suited for me ?

My lungs... They're failing...

Mama... I don't want to die...

Flashback ~

My mom was at her deathbed " go with your papa. Ok ?"

Ririro : he doesn't like me. He won't want me.

" Don't say that. He's the only one he can rely on now."

I was crying ".... Don't die. I don't want to go to him."

" it's ok. Remember. You can have anything. Just fight for it."

Ririro:  What are you talking about!! You fought for so long and you're still dying isn't it ?!!

" At least I fought."

End of flashback ~

Oh shut up... Memories...

That thing laughed at me.

Oh shut up.

It's stupid flesh is inching towards me. Going over my legs. Are you going to eat me ?

My phone rings.

I pick up " what ? Asshole "

" Is that how you talk to your father ?!!"

Ririro: I'm dying. I don't think I'll even have a corpse. Will you make a grave for me ?

" failures don't deserve graves." And the call hangs up.

She laughed " I thought so. No one cares about me... Ooi monster. "

That thing just continues to swallow my body, it has taken half of my body.

I don't want to die.

Even though no one cares about me...

I don't want to die.

That's why...

" Fuck off !!" I pulled my small blade out from my jacket. For some reason... I felt a surge of power within me...

And I swung my blade.