8: Exorcise The Curse

* slice * the curse screamed as its two hands got sliced through and the slice, cuts through half all the way through both of its arms.

Ririro was released and she backed away from the huge form of curse.

Dari : tsk. And we thought you died.

The curse roars in anger and screams to the sky. Its other arms tears off its useless main larger arms , it screams in pain . But it did it so that it grow back those arms.

Bano ; this thing is smart !

Ririro: my ability... Is simple... I can control the speed, sharpness, impact , direction of my slices. With one condition, I have to carve them somewhere.

Bano : that's how you sliced its hand earlier ?! You carved into its palm.

Ririro looks to the long line she carved into the floor earlier as she ran towards the curse " that. Would be enough to split you, ugly. Into two."

Dari : since when did you get this strong ? Tsk.

She turned to look to at the two of them. She smiled " gomen . I like this job way more than you two "

Dari : oh... Shut up..

That's when her eyes widens... As she saw two arms coming out from the ground and going for them.

The two turned their head and looked... They were not going to make it.

Shit. I can't move.

* Splat *

Blood spilled over their faces.

What ? What just...

Dari wiped the blood of his face so he could see clearer now.

The curse's arm was in her chest, while the other arm was sliced off , on the ground.

Dari : ooi. Ooi !!! Ririro !!

* Slice * a huge slice was being activated from the ground it sliced the huge curse into two and it was being destroyed.

So was the arm in her chest. She collapsed onto her knees.

Dari ; ooi !!

Bano takes out his phone " I'll call the school "

Dari: you should have killed the curse first !! Baka !!

Ririro sat down on her legs in that kneeled position " ha... Forgot. I just saw you two were in danger... Gomen. I'm not very good at protecting people..."

Dari : baka !! Hang on !!