60: Ririro Returns; Yuiko Seimei

Asahi: have you heard from the new principal ?

The new principal was actually Masamichi Yaga. The teacher of Gojo Satoru, Suguru Geto, Shoko Ieiri.

Reimi: about?

asahi: a new jujutsu user is joining us.

reimi : another student?

asahi: not a student. A jujutsu user who is joining this branch.

reimi: as a ...teacher?

asahi; not everyone who comes here, has to be a student or teacher, do they?

reimi: it's why, it's called an academy. The rest who has already graduated, has long left and just been taking orders from the upstairs.

asahi: well... we are still here, aren't we ?

reimi: I am a currently pregnant teacher.

asahi: ok. That's beside the point. There are others who stay here, and have already "graduated"

reimi: fair enough. It's just ... they usually don't transfer branches.

asahi: not sure. I heard that Yaga especially got this girl to come.

Reimi: oh. It's a her?

asahi: He also insisted you to meet her. Later. To introduce her to the school or something.

----------------------------------------------------

Yaga : Hi everyone.

Gojo: so who is this girl who is joining us ? So secretive

Reimi: and only us few.

Few, meaning , Reimi, Satoru, Asahi and Dante.

Yaga: well... she is our new member. Come out now.

So she did. The secretive member they were here to meet. She walked out with blank eyes and all scripted seals all over her body. They recognised her.

Reimi: ririro... What happened to you ?!!!

yaga: they called her, Yuika Seimei.

Reimi: are you kidding me ?!!!

Asahi: calm down. Reimi. You are with a baby.

Gojo clenched his fist in anger. But Dante spoke first with much anxiousness " where did you find her?"

yaga: I know what she meant to you guys. I saw her when I was passing by a Cursed building. Saw her... fighting and eating the curses.

Flashback ~

Yaga had just seen through the third floor window that was broken. She was slicing that curse and swallowing it up " isn't that ririro ? What is with those... things around her?"

Eko: ah. The new principal. Yaga.

Yaga: That is...

Eko: our new member of the clan. She is Yuiko Seimei. Right... Would you like to take her in as one of your students? She does need more training. She is a bit... uncontrollable sometimes.

Yaga: uncontrollable ? Despite all those things you have put on her?

Eko: still in the midst of improvement. How about that?

yaga: yes. I will take her. You are ?

Eko: Eko. Eko Seimei

End ~

gojo: assholes. They named her after the Seimei who first created the first Nui.

Yaga: She doesn't respond no matter how I talk to her. She doesn't even respond to her name, ririro.

Reimi: they took away her consciousness. How do we...

Yaga: get her to do the things we want her to do ?

Reimi: yes.

yaga: we don't. She tells us when she is hungry or tired. She runs after and attacks curses whenever she sees one or feel like one is nearby. She follows, when she hears anyone is going on a mission to eradicate curses.

Asashi: like a controlled weapon.

yaga: Yes. She is worse than my puppet.

gojo: Have you told Shisui ? Or Hakiro? If they can take it off her. The seals.

Yaga: I have. Shisui almost flew off the handle. But Hakiro controlled him and they are looking into it.

dante: oh ririro... So who is going to be charge of her now?

yaga: .... Either you or gojo. Reimi is pregnant.

asahi: will she be sent on missions meanwhile?

dante: how could you ? !!

yaga: that is a question...

dante: principal yaga !!

yaga: she has always been a jujutsu user. She would be doing what she used to do.

dante: without her permission or consciousness?!

gojo: I am willing to take charge.

Dante punched Gojo across the cheek " are you nuts ?!! Reimi !! Say something !!"

gojo: Ririro loved being a jujutsu user. Between assassin and a jujutsu user. She chose, jujustu user. She will be doing what she usually does. Killing curses.

Dante: you... Reimi !!

Reimi: Gojo is right. Sorry Dante. You will take care of her right ?

Gojo: of course. If she is hungry, I will feed her. She is tired, I will find her a place to sleep. I won't let her eat more curses too.

Reimi : ok...

Yaga: it's settled then.

" you guys are nuts !!! You are no different than those Seimei people !! " and Dante left.