31: White Hunter

Shisui lights up a cigarette. After all, he is a middle aged man who just does most as he likes " so. Want to hunt with me ?"

 Want to hunt with me ?"

Ririro ; hunt... ?

Shisui: for that thing. That monster.

Ririro: curse. We call it curse.

Shisui: that.

Ririro : it's ok. I think I can handle it myself. I'm pretty strong.

Shisui: come on. It will be easier with two. I'll even drive you there.

Ririro : sighs. Ok.

__________________________________

They reached the building that was rumored to be haunted.

Ririro : yup... There's one here. Don't seem like a high level one.

Shisui ; ... Seriously ?

Ririro : huh ?

Shisui: they said not, to destroy the building. Sighs.

That's when his phone rings " hello ? Yes.... ok " And then he sees a young man walking towards them. He hangs up the phone.

" Sensei ! "

Shisui ; not your sensei. You're grown up. Shisui-san. This is my disciple , Dante.

Ririro ; hi...

Shisui : this is ririro. She's a White Hunter too. But , Japanese version.

Dante : oh... Hi.

Shisui: a drink

Shisui: a drink. You didn't get one for me ? I'm your sensei.

Dante : you just said...

Shisui : never mind that. Well ririro, my boss needs me somewhere else. My disciple here will help you on with this one.

Dante : help... ?

Shisui just turned around and waved goodbye.

Dante ; .... I need to tell you something.

Ririro: huh ?

Dante : I'm here to confirm the Unpure is the one that killed my girlfriend. If it is, I wish to kill it myself.

Ririro ; I understand. If it's not ?

Dante smiled with a gentle one " then, we'll still have to kill it. "

Ririro : so... You're japanese ... ? Half ?

Dante laughed a little "  hai. My parents both were. We migrated here."

Ririro ; I see.

They entered the building and took the lift.

Ririro ; how did you awaken yours ? I hear everyone has a story.

Dante:  My parents died because of an attack of an Unpure. I escaped and could see those things ever since. Shisui-san killed that thing and raised me, as a White Hunter . I was only 7 then. "

Ririro ; I see.

They reached the first floor. Dante threw the drink into the can. He took out a paper crane and gives it to her " call me if you need help. We can talk through this too."

" Ok..." She takes it and puts it into her pocket.

They then both their separate ways to canvas the building.