75; He Marries Her

Guren stood there with his arms folded, and clearly annoyed " you told me, you and keiro was just temporary. You made me come all the way here, to show I've failed to get you."

Ririro : gomensai. Hontoni gomenasai.
(I'm sorry. Really sorry.)

Guren : you'll make it up to me ?

Ririro : .... How ?

Guren ; you could still...

" Not doing your experiment " gojo (satoru) interrupted.

Guren : read my book. The solution I made. And if , if you change your mind. Look for me.

She took over the book " Guren. I... Owe you."

" You do. Nui. " And he turned to leave. " It is right, what they said you know ?" He said as he goes to the door. " Seimeis are such cruel bastards." And he opened the knob and leaves.

Gojo placed his arm around her and hugged her in " please stay in my world."

__________________________________

Shisui: Gojo satoru.

Gojo :  Shisui-san. Hi !

Shisui relived a sigh " you. I don't know if it's good or bad that it's you. "

Gojo ; that's mean. Shisui-san.

Shisui : you have a bad personality. I've heard all of it from Reimi. But at the same time she also said...

Reimi:
he's an asshole. But I believe him when he says he loves ririro and will marry her.

Shisui :
but you said he has a bas personality

Reimi:
he does. Annoying . An ass. Also cheeky in annoying ways. Just really annoying.

Gojo ; ha... Does sound like Reimi.

Reimi :
but. Everything he does till now.. Starting a habit to eat desserts. Bringing ririro to all the festivals he knows. All these, because ririro likes them. So he won't let ririro down.

Gojo ; that Reimi. Didn't think she'll speak well of me.

Shisui : she also added a , we'll kill him if he does.

Gojo : Reimi. :P Never forgets to say that.

Shisui: I'm grateful that you love her. So , please protect her.

Gojo : ... Shisui-san.

__________________________________

The wedding reception was a tiny one. So was the ceremony. Not the entire academy was invited. Just the known few came.

One of them included Dante.

Dante : gojo.

Gojo ; Dante. Welcome.

Dante : you did what I couldn't. What did you offer her , I couldn't ?

Gojo ; are you being jealous ?

Dante: no. I'm just curious. I knew that kiss wasn't that simple.

Gojo : you think too much.

It was a lie. He was willing to be nice to Dante and keep about their prior feelings before she met Dante. He didn't want to hurt dante. It was rare of this for gojo to do. I guess, as he was a good man for ririro to marry, he respected Dante as someone , he gives a bit care about to lie to.

Gojo : it's not like that. It's just... I didn't promise her a family.

Dante : but I thought she wanted that ? That's why we could be together. One of the reasons anyway.

Gojo : she would have married you, if she didn't find out she was a Nui.

Dante ; I see. I see where you're going. Just right time and right person huh ?

Gojo ; probably.

Another lie.

Sure. He didn't promise a family. But he did also say if she wanted to adopt. He was ok too. For Gojo satoru, he was ok with doing anything ririro wanted.

At that point, he just didn't want her to leave his world.

And she said yes, because he was ok with doing whatever she wanted.

Dante: I see. Treat her well. Or I'll kill you.

Gojo : why is there so many death threats to me?  Sighs.

Dante : cos ririro is a kind and cute girl. Unlike you.

__________________________________

The tiny ceremony was over as it took half a day. A signature and some photo takings. That was it and they were considered married.

Gojo held onto her hand. She looked up. It was the first time he held her hand. As her husband. Her lover.

Ririro ; satoru ?

Gojo : let's go home.

Ririro : home ?

Gojo ;  We're married now. Silly ~

She blushes a little " um ! "