33: Welcome Home

5 months later...

Gojo was on the phone " when are you coming back?"

Ririro : hehe. Miss me already ?

Reimi : just missed spending your money !!

Gojo : that's not true. So mean ~

Ririro ; hehe. I got so many souvenirs !! For you guys !!

Gojo ; really ?!! That's great !!

Reimi: waiting for you to come home !!

- beep -

Dante ; so... I guess this is goodbye ?

Ririro: I guess... Thanks for bringing me around while hunting unpures.

Dante : no, thank you.

Ririro ; .... I'll miss you

Dante :.... You have to go huh ?

She nods " my only real family that cares for me all this time is back there. "

Dante ; ... Ok. .... Safe flight home. *Kisses forehead *

Ririro blushes a little " .... Dante. Erm... Good luck... To killing that thing. Sorry I couldn't kill it with you."

Dante shakes his head " it's not your fault. Plus, we finally managed to tag it with the seal shisui-san gave us. I will be able to find it soon. "

Ririro: good luck.

Dante ; I'll ... Come visit you when I'm done. How's that ?

She smiled " um !!"

__________________________________

And after many hours of flight and a few hours of road transport... She finally reaches home " Reimi!!"

Reimi: ririro !! *Hugs* how was it ? England.

Ririro: beautiful ! Maybe I should bring you guys some time too.

Reimi: sounds great.

Ririro yawns . Reimi pats her head " long trip ? Go and rest."

" Ok..." And she leaves towards her room. She drags her luggage with her and enters her own room. She throws the luggage aside and with sleepy baggy eyes , heads towards the bed.

That's when she felt a pair of arms pull her in backwards. She turns her head around and was met with a chest. She looks up " satoru..."

Gojo ; welcome back

" Um... " She turns around and hugs him. They stayed like that for a little while.

Gojo ; how was it ?

Ririro : usual. Kill curses. Saw my other mummy. But in the end... I still wanted to come home. Here.

He strokes her hair " welcome home."