4: I Quit

After spending a week at the school.

Gojo waves " ririro ! "

Ririro : gojo !

He walked over " how is it ? A week here. After learning the basics. You're going to join us right ?"

" Gojo senpai. Is it really ok ? To teach her these ? She's not even really a student yet. " The first year , ahako asked.

 " The first year , ahako asked

Gojo : it's fine it's fine. How's it ?

Ahako :  ... her skills are clearly better than a first year. Are you sure she just awakened ? It's like she's been fighting before already...

Gojo : you're a rank 2. What do you think of her ?

Ahako : hmm... her combat skills definitely bring her automatically to grade 3.  Her techniques she uses with her combat skills , she uses them well enough.  Smooth. I think she can do grade 2 no problem. But that's just the just awakened her. She has more potential.

Gojo ; I see.

Ahako: what did principal yaga say ?

Gojo : Just.... ~~ I brought back a girl who just awakened her powers.

Ahako ; ugh....

Gojo ; ririro. Do you want to stay ?

Ririro : mmmm... I like it here... I want to stay

Gojo claps his hands together " that's great isn't it !! "

Ririro ; but I've got to do something first...

__________________________________

Gojo looked to the tall building they were standing in front of " this is the place your father works ?"

She nods " an assassin company disguised as a trading company. Gojo..."

Gojo ; hm ?

Ririro : can you go with me ?

Gojo : sure.

.
.
.

They take the lift.

Ririro : are you not afraid of me ? I... Am an assassin.

Gojo: It's not like you can kill me.

Ririro ; true... With your technique... Not... Disgusted with me? I kill people

Gojo: I don't really care. I just plainly think you're going to be a nice friend to have. I just really want you to join me.

Ririro blushed a little " you want me... ? To join... You ?"

Gojo ; hai. Ririro. You're going to say you want to quit right ?

Ririro ; um.

Gojo ; I think it's a better idea if you don't quit. I mean, your father is rich right ? We could milk him.

Ririro saddens " .... He doesn't like me. To him... I'm a failure. Because I always spike my target's drink with poison. Or just find some way to kill them peacefully. I... Hate confrontations.

Gojo ; is that so ? It didn't seem that way.

The lift reaches its floor and they come out.

Gojo ; you seemed like you were having fun with the curse that day. You , wanted to kill it.

Ririro ; that... That's ... Different. He was difficult to kill.

He stopped in his steps " I see. Ririro.  You're not kind. You just think, they're boring. That's why you rather not fight. "

Ririro : .... Maybe.

They reached the office.

Jou Trading Co.

Ririro : I want to quit.

" Who's that ? Your new boyfriend ? One week you disappear on me, you want to quit ? Who are you ? You must have brought her astray "

Gojo : Gojo Satoru desu.

Ririro ; I want to quit.

" No. "

Ririro : why ? You don't need me. Your best assassin is Kimberly.

" Me. My daughter wants to quit my business. How would that make me look ?"

Ririro ; then, my next target is you.

" Excuse me ? You think I can't kill you ?"

Gojo ; no using those powers on human . Ririro.

Ririro : no need. He's old. I know his everyday routine. Shall I make it an accident ?

" You !!! You unfilial daughter !!!"

" And you bastard father. " She turned and left.