38: Taking The Gem Back

They reach a school and entered it's school grounds by going over the gates.

Dante: great. Plenty of dark pockets and place to run.

" let's do this. Shall we ?" Reimi takes out a scroll and puts her right hand onto it. Seals spread out on the border of the school and a barrier formed up to a certain height closing up the entire area into a box. A seal drawn up onto the back of her right palm.

Reimi stands back up and walks to the middle of the yard " around here... Is good. "

Dante looked at the size of the barrier " that's... Big. She's good."

Ririro : of course she is. She is my reimi.

Dante laughed a little " I see. "

Reimi used her left finger to draw a black circle, with seals. She puts her left palm in the middle of the circle and a seal draws onto her back hand. " Give me the scroll."

Dante takes it out and passes it to Reimi. She opens it and saw one bigger empty seal circle and one smaller seal circle. The smaller one still filled with seals. " As I thought. Makes things simpler."

Dante ; what do you mean ?

Reimi puts her left palm onto the smaller one " this one is meant to help track the exact location. To be used with the help of some kind of map. "

Dante ; I see.

The smaller seals inked onto her palm and she puts it to the circle she drew onto the ground. Her hand goes into the ground " O' Land. Help me to catch the creature that has defiled you. Lend me your power. " The circle she drew lights up and a map of the school came up. Each classroom and every property. Her hand was released from the circle, but her palm still in contact to the ground.

Ririro : so it's ready ?

Reimi sat down " I can't leave here though. I need to manage the barrier in case it tried to escape. Plus this . If I leave my palm, the map disappears. "

Dante ; thanks for this.

Ririro pulls out her blade and takes in a deep breath " so ? Where is it ?"

Dante looks at the map, where the creature was hiding " in a classroom... Third level. "

Ririro : ok.

Dante: wait.

Three paper cranes floated from his hands. Each flew to one of them.

Reimi : cute. Now... 20 second test.

Dante ; huh ?

Ririro : 20, 19 , 18...

Reimi : just be patient and wait. You'll see.

Ririro: 10...

Reimi : wow. That thing doesn't seem to want to move. That's... Weird .

Ririro ; at all ?

Reimi ; um.

Ririro : 3, 2 , 1

Dante ; was something supposed a to happen ?

Reimi; ririro here is a curse magnet. Rare that a curse in the vicinity doesn't want a bite for her

Ririro starts to draw lines around Reimi. Four lines, a box around her " done. "

Reimi ; still. There. Like a stone.

__________________________________

Ririro and Dante reached the third floor and outside of that classroom. They both took one door. Ririro front, Dante back.