48: Her Yes.

Ririro told reimi and gojo of the confession during lunch. Shisui was there too, like an old man sipping on coffee after meal.

Reimi: that's great !! He is a good guy.

Ririro : mmm.... He had a girlfriend. Part of why he's here. Revenge.

Reimi ; couldn't it be for you ?

Shisui : I know the kid. He doesn't seem it, but he's loyal. It's hard to find that quality in a man.

Reimi : self flattery ?

Shisui : .... Just that kid. He's a good one. Not because I taught him. He could have stayed in a hotel while looking for his curse. I know, because I told him to do that.

Ririro: you don't want him to meet me ?

Shisui: I don't want to get caught up the jujutsu world here. Told him to book a bloody hotel. Kill it and we're out.

Ririro : you were... Leaving me ?

Shisui : my ririro. I promised your mama I would always watch you out from afar. You were doing so well. Taking care of yourself. I thought I could...

Ririro : you could ?

Shisui grips the arm of the cup " find that disgusting thing ... " He looked to her with a gentle gaze " that happened to just appear in front of you. "

Ririro ; oh. So ... He insisted to come here ?

Shisui : bugged me.

Flashback ~

Dante : you literally grew up here. Why can't you bring me ? You know the place.

Shisui : it's a pain in the butt.

Dante : what pain in the butt ? Er get free lodging. And... We get to see that girl you're so anxious about.

Shisui : what girl !! Don't say it like that !! It's disgusting.

Dante: you seem anxious of her. You...

Shisui : eewww !! That's like saying I'm gay. I . Don't. Like You.

Dante : what...? No !! She's not precious to you?

Shisui ; .... In ways she is. But not that way.

Dante ; then good right ? Let's go. Call your friends.

Shisui: hmm... Why ? Usually you like to make a joke out of me. But now you're caring... You like her !!

Dante blushed a little " what..."

End ~

Shisui : see. We came here cos of you.

Ririro puts her head to the table " I don't know... Satoru. What do you think?" She looked to him, sitting beside .

Gojo ; I think.... Ririro can always do what she likes.

Ririro ; is that.... Yes or no ?

Shisui : I'm your papa. I said yes.

Reimi: I said yes too !

Ririro : mmm... I guess I should give him a chance. Right ? Satoru

He strokes her hair " um. Sure ."

__________________________________

She stood outside his room. She hesitates a bit. Then knocked. The door opened.

Dante : ririro.

Ririro: Dante ....

She didn't speak anymore. Just kept quiet. So he spoke " you're looking for me ?"

Ririro : um.

Dante: .... For?

Ririro : stuff...

Dante : what stuff ?

Ririro : just... Stuff...

Dante smiled " alright. I'll ask again. Will you be my reason to stay ?"

Ririro nods " yes please. "

He brings her in and hugs her " thank you. "