Part 1

This is my first published fanfic, so please go easy on me. If I get a good response I might add the rest. There's quite a bit more and it gets way better from here, but let me know what you think. 

Again, I don't own the characters, don't condone underage sex and don't care if you don't like the smut.

Thanks in Advance

~MidniteFanfic

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oh come on, Ciel... you never want to have any fun with me..." Alois Trancy pouted as he leaned over the large desk in the study of Phantomhive Manor, blonde locks falling over sky blue eyes.

"I don't have time for fun, Trancy. Some of us have real work to do rather than specializing in being an obnoxious lay about." One blue eye stared over the paperwork held in his hand, glaring at Alois as he laid the page on the desk, signing his name before setting down his pen. "And besides, you've been here for hours. What did you expect showing up unannounced so early in the day? Don't you have any work to do?"

"Loosen up, Phantomhive. Of course, I have work to do, but life's too short for all this serious business. Come on... play with me!" he pleaded, batting his eyelashes. When that did not illicit a response, he began beating his fists lightly against the desk in a mock tantrum, making Ciel roll his eyes and push away from it. Trancy did look like a child, crooked bow tie, kicking his feet into the air as he laid himself across the desk, then collapsed, feigning tears. "You never want to play with me, and I came all this way...."

"My God Trancy, could you be any more of a child?" Funny, coming from a child. Ciel himself stood beside the desk in his dark blue uniform shorts and white dress shirt, sleeves rolled to his elbows, socks snugged to his calves and firmly held in place with black garters. He stood, the picture of adulthood and childhood in one, obviously wise and disillusioned beyond his years, but for a moment there was a glint that showed the precociousness of youth, a faint memory of the definition of 'play' bringing a coy smile to his lips. The blonde looked up from his feigned tantrum and laughed.

"No more of a child than you. Anyway, I'm the eldest, you should be learning from me!" He swung his legs around, now seated on the edge of the desk, feet kicking gently leaning forward with his hands on the edge of it.

"You're a fool." Ciel laughed softly, shaking his head, hands now placed softly upon his hips, thumbs resting upon his belt, head tilted comically "What would I have to learn from a spoiled, pretentious brat?"

"How to have fun, silly! Now come, we're going for a walk!" Alois hopped off the desk and grabbed Ciel's hand dragging him through the door of the study and out into the hallway, laughing merrily. "We're going to play a game in the garden!" Ciel struggled to keep pace with the taller boy, tripping over his own feet more than once, but able to recover, even if it was only by a hair. The blonde still clutched Ciel's hand in his own, laughing hysterically now at seeing the struggling male nearly unable to keep up. Sebastian stood in the hallway lighting the sconces and turned as the boys approached him. Alois was looking behind himself at the trailing Ciel, who huffed and struggled to catch his breath as well as catch Trancy.

"Young Master, Lord Trancy, what seems to be the hurry?" Alois stopped in his tracks at the question, skidding to a halt only inches from the raven-haired butler. Ciel, who was too preoccupied with his eminent asthma attack to notice his butler at all, collided with Trancy's back, causing both to let out simultaneous sounds of impact and surprise. Sebastian smiled down at them, chuckling softly, head tilted to the side. "Is there a fire?" Ciel grasped his chest trying to catch his breath during the short break while Alois smiled demurely up at Sebastian, chin tilted downward in a classic expression of innocence.

"We are going to play a game in the garden..." Sebastian glanced past Alois and trained his eyes on Ciel, who met the gaze and nodded softly, his breathing slowing to a more normal rate. He straightened himself and ran fingers through his hair, he hated to be so disheveled. The butler smiled at his Master, then looked back to the blonde boy, eyes narrowing, growing colder with each moment.

"Oh? And what sort of games might you be playing with my Master?" Sebastian leaned closer, his tone soft but stern, an underlying note of possessiveness seeping out of the words. Alois glared at him for a moment, a snide little smile on his lips. So, you don't like it when someone else plays with your toys, eh Sebastian? he thought, then turned back to face Ciel, a quick glance over his shoulder at Sebastian, who did not look amused in the slightest.

"Wouldn't you like to know! It's a secret!" Trancy giggled and wrapped himself around Ciel, who cringed and pulled away, shoving Alois towards Sebastian. As Alois groped in vain for Ciel's arm Sebastian placed a hand softly on Trancy's shoulder, making him turn quickly, wide eyed as he looked up at the dark eyed man. Sebastian squeezed his shoulder firmly and Alois pulled away, brushing his hands over his lapels is disgust, straightening himself as though sullied by the butler's gloved hand.

"Alois seems to thi-"

"Ciel doesn't know how to have fun." The blonde cut him off, ruffling Ciel's dark grey hair, then pinching his cheek softly, making him blush furiously and step further away. "I'm going to teach him to play."

"Unhand me, you fool!" Sebastian watched the exchange, trying not to sneer at them. He knew how much his Master hates to be handled, and with the past between the Trancy and Phantomhive households, this hatred was well earned, however entertaining the demon may find it. As far as he was concerned, the only being who had a right to lay hands on his Master was Sebastian himself, only he who should cause the blush to rise in Ciel's cheeks. He shook his head, gathering himself and stifling his irritation.

"Is that so, my Lord?" he asked, ruby eyes drifting over Ciel's form, taking him in. Ciel scoffed as he shook his head and crossed his arms across his chest in a vain attempt to keep Trancy from grabbing at him again.

"Trancy seems to think I need a lesson in being a foolish lay about... apparently going for a walk is the first lesson... although I don't see how walking is so much fun..."

"Walking with me will be fun..." Trancy laughed wildly and reached out a hand for Ciel again, who recoiled and shoved his hands deep into the pockets of his shorts. Sebastian took a step forward, placing himself a bit closer to Ciel, between the two boys now. Ciel looked up at him, one deep blue eye shining brightly in the candlelit hallway. The butler smiled down at him rather fondly and Ciel looked away, clearing his throat.

"Yes, well I somehow doubt that."

"Be that as it may, I do believe the air may do you good, My Lord. Enjoy your games, Afternoon tea will be ready when you return." Ciel rolled his eyes and started to speak, but as his lips parted, he was jerked down the hallway once more, Alois dragging him behind, nearly in hysterics as they ran. Sebastian watched the blonde and bluenette as they disappeared down the dimly lit hall, shaking his head. Children. He thought to himself. But these were not just children. Not just any children. One had to be careful around such grown young boys, wise beyond their years, damaged nearly beyond repair. He heard the entry door of the manor thump loudly as it closed, the boys' footsteps no longer echoing through the halls, leaving a heavy silence in the manor. I'm not sure I like leaving the Master unattended with such.... mischievous company he thought. He finished lighting the candles, entering the drawing room where he would have a view of most of the garden as he polished the silver. I believe I am going to have to keep an eye on them... that vile Spider has many games, some much more devious than others... and his butler is no better. Sebastian's lips curled to a sneer as he saw the two walking through the garden, Trancy dancing merrily around Ciel, who already looked tired of the game. Yes, I'll have to keep a very close eye on them....