Part 9.2

Warnings, maturity, blah blah. Leave a comment if you like it. I'll post another part soon, but my editing caught up to my story line... so it may be a while to fine tune the next part. Enjoy!

~MidniteFanfic

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Master, please, there's no need to jump to shouting orders. I have never lied to you, nor do I intend to start now. Just... please. Give me a moment to find the words." Ciel nodded, looking down at his ring again as he waited. His eyes trailed back to Sebastian unconsciously, traveling up the butler's thin body as he sat before him on the bed, fingers pressed against his lips as he determined the best way to explain the situation to his young Master. After a few moments Ciel grew tired of waiting and sighed loudly. Sebastian smiled and licked his lips, knowing his time was up. He took a deep breath and finally continued. "I believe Lord Trancy was insinuating I should have taken you to bed."

"Taken me to bed? Of course you've taken me to bed! You're my butler..." Sebastian cut him off quickly, a hand raised in protest.

"No! No, no, Bocchan. I have never once taken you to bed. I have put you to bed; I have not taken you to bed..." Ciel blinked, running his fingers through his hair, fully revealing the amethyst eye baring their contract, still blazing brightly. Sebastian smiled at this, he liked seeing it and feeling the sweet pull of it just before a command was issued, both serving as a reminder of who was the true Master. At least, not yet... he thought as he watched the locks of grey/blue hair fall to cover the seal once again.

"What's the difference? It's all the same anyway..." Sebastian's smile widened to reveal small fangs and he laughed quietly. It wasn't often he had the opportunity to witness his Master in such an innocent and vulnerable position. A simple misunderstanding of things he was too young to have been taught, and too naïve to understand on his own, such early introductions part of life for a soul condemned to be devoured. Ciel gave him a petulant look, crossing his arms across his thin chest and glaring at Sebastian through mismatched eyes.

"Young Master. When I put you to bed every night, I see to your needs and leave you to sleep. Is that accurate?" Sebastian tilted his head as he asked, and leaned back a little on the bed, one arm slightly behind him to brace himself. He stretched himself out a little, crossing his long legs at the knee and tossed his head back, running slim fingers through raven black hair to reveal his eyes, which glowed like rubies in the dimly lit room. Ciel watched the lascivious display intently, his eyes wandering over his butler's body once more as he reclined there before him.

"Yes... I suppose." Sebastian locked eyes with Ciel, his voice was hushed, smooth and positively dripping with lecherous intent.

"If I were to take you to bed, Bocchan, you would be neither alone, nor sleeping." Sebastian's free hand reached out and he traced his thumb lightly over Ciel's bare thigh, making the young Lord shiver. "Do you understand?" Ciel's eyes met his butler's shyly, and he nodded, doing his best not to pull away from the gentle touch. His cheeks grew warm, and he could feel his heartbeat begin to quicken, that not so unpleasant tightness in his stomach growing stronger. Sebastian nodded in return and let his hand come to rest on Ciel's thigh, thumb still tracing a lazy half circle across the pale flesh. Both butler and Master stayed silent for several minutes and Ciel's eyes fell to Sebastian's hand, watching those fingers move gently across his skin.

"So, is that part of our contract, then?" the little Lord asked softly, looking up to meet Sebastian's eyes once more. The butler nodded, holding Ciel's gaze until the boy looked away.