Part 39

Just as Ciel finished initialing documents, he heard the familiar knock at his door, and glanced up to see Sebastian entering. He smiled, setting his pen down on the desk, eyeing his butler as he closed the door behind him, speaking quickly.

"Young Master. Madam Red will be arriving for tea within the hour."

"Very good." Sebastian bowed and turned to exit the room once more but stopped at the sound of Ciel's voice. "Wait."

"Yes, my Lord?"

"I know you dislike Trancy..." Sneering at the name, the butler rolled his eyes, sighing softly.

"Dislike is not a strong enough word... loathe would be more appropriate." Ciel waved a hand to dismiss the comment, currently uninterested in his butler's opinion.

"Be that as it may, I wanted to express my gratitude for bringing him here today." Ciel stood, stepping around to the front of his desk, motioning Sebastian closer. "I understand that it was against your wishes..." Sebastian approached, looking down at Ciel as he spoke. "...but thank you." Sebastian furrowed his brow, eyes narrowed in suspicion at the show of appreciation.

"Of course, my Lord." Ciel hesitated for a moment, then slipped his hands to Sebastian's belt, tugging at it lightly. Sebastian gave a surprised smile, letting Ciel pull at his hips.

"This evening... you'll send the servants to town. I want to be alone." Sebastian nodded in acknowledgement. "Be sure they do not return until tomorrow afternoon. See that they have their duties completed by nightfall tonight, then send them away." He tugged at the butler's belt again, harder this time, pulling his hips forward, fingers straying down the front of his trousers, making Sebastian smile suggestively down at him.

"Yes, Master." Ciel pressed his palm to Sebastian's groin, feeling his member throb at the touch, and looked up at him, bottom lip caught between his teeth.

"After you've sent them away, you'll come to my room. Bring drink. And a sweet. Something for both of us." Sebastian raised an eyebrow, arching into his Master's touch, pressing a hand against Ciel's cheek.

"As you wish."

"And you will stay." Sebastian tried not to smile but failed, and a devious grin curled his lips. Ciel licked his lips, crooking a finger to beckon Sebastian lean down to him. Ciel stood on tiptoe, whispering into Sebastian's ear. "And I will have my wager fulfilled." Unable to resist, Sebastian pressed his lips against Ciel's neck as he whispered, nipping at him softly, the scent of his arousal overwhelming.

"Yes, little kitten." Ciel moaned quietly, and Sebastian made a little sound himself, standing to his full height again, adjusting himself in his trousers as he looked down at his lecherous little Lord. "You will have your prize." Ciel nodded and turned to step back behind his desk.

"See to the tea. I will be in the library shortly. Bring Madam Red there." Sebastian bowed his head, turning to leave himself. "And Sebastian?" He turned on his heel to face Ciel once more. Ciel looked him over slowly, from head to toe. He licked his lips and smiled. "Wear something I'll like." Sebastian grinned and nodded, bowing deeply.

"Yes... Master." The title dripped with lust, his eyes flashed crimson and he licked the tips of his fangs, winking as he turned to leave. Ciel watched him as he walked away, admiring, not for the first time, his grace and poise as he moved. The bluenette sat back in his chair as the door clicked closed, leaving him alone in the study once more.