Part 27

Ciel thought for a moment, leaning back on his elbows, and looked down at Sebastian as he removed his boots, rolling his first question over in his mind before speaking.

"Why do you hate Claude?" Sebastian thought for a moment as he set the boots aside, letting his bare fingers trace up the stockings covering Ciel's legs.

"I don't entirely remember. But I assure you, the feeling is mutual." Ciel rolled his eyes and sat up, lips parted to speak, but Sebastian shook his head. "It was well over a century ago, surely it began as some petty misstep, but neither of us are interested in repairing the rift. As far as I am concerned, he is a treacherous, ill-mannered, disgrace of a butler and he has been eyeing my contracts for millennia." He let his fingers play at the lace garters, plucking at them gently and Ciel leaned back once more, his arms braced behind him, his eyes fixed on the butler fiddling between his thighs. "You are not the first Master he has tried to steal away from me." Ciel tilted his head curiously, jewel toned eyes shining and glazed.

"He tried to steal me?" Sebastian laughed softly and shook his head, releasing the garters and slowly slipping the socks down his legs, fingers pausing to feel the soft skin behind his knee.

"He did. And not for the first time. Although he's not been so zealous in the past... he's become rather fixated on you... and it only reiterates our distain for one another." Sebastian stripped the socks from Ciel's dainty feet and slipped a hand up his calf, taking a moment to press his lips against the inside of Ciel's knee, leaving a tender kiss there before he stood, offering a hand to Ciel. "It's no matter. He will not have you. You are mine." Eyes flashed crimson fire and he winked at Ciel as he took his hand, pulling him to his feet before working to free him from the vest. "Such a vile creature... even willing to go so far as to hold multiple contracts... settling for sub-par souls to satisfy his hunger..." Sebastian sneered as he spoke, fingers diligently freeing Ciel from the vest, hands moving lower and jerked at his belt hard. As his hips were so forcefully pulled forward, Ciel gasped loudly, hands pressing against Sebastian's stomach to steady himself. Sebastian smiled down at him and slipped off the belt.

"I-I thought you could only have one contract at a time..."

"Well... it's not so much that one can't hold multiple contracts... I suppose one may take on as many masters as he feels he needs... but I find it much more satisfying to pour myself into a single Master..." Fingers slipped around Ciel's waist, cool against his bare skin, and he looked up at his butler shyly. "... a soul is much more satisfying when one has to work for it... and I have worked very hard." Sebastian leaned down and kissed Ciel, a hand slipping beneath his chin, knuckles softly stroking his throat. Ciel swallowed hard, little Adam's apple bumping against Sebastian's knuckles as he did so. When Sebastian pulled away, he winked, running his thumb over Ciel's bottom lip. The bluenette licked his lips, biting at the bottom one softly, eyes following Sebastian as he went to the bureau to retrieve his night clothes.

"You said before that I've been your Master longest?" Sebastian smiled, his back turned to Ciel as he went through the clothes, selecting a shirt before returning to Ciel.

"Yes." Ciel waited for him to expand upon his answer, and when he did not, he crossed his arms over his narrow chest glaring up at him indignantly. Rolling his eyes, Sebastian placed his hands on his own slim hips, tapping his foot impatiently. "Are you going to let me finish?"

"Not until you answer."

"Yes. You have been my longest held contract." Both remained silent, waiting for the other to continue. "I'm not sure what else you're asking for, Bocchan."

"So, in all this time... all these years. You haven't..." Ciel paused a second, realization of what he was asking dawning on him as he placed himself on the menu as an entrée. "You haven't eaten?" his voice was soft as he asked, barely above a whisper.