Part 43

"Well, you asked whose fault it was..."

"SEBASTIAN!" Embarrassed, Ciel sat on a little stool beside the tub, hugging his knees. "You're the one who... hit the damn headboard." They both laughed at Ciel's terrible attempt at a rebuttal and Sebastian went about drawing Ciel a bath. Once the water was suitable, Sebastian lifted Ciel into the tub and sat on the small stool beside him. As he began to wash Ciel's shoulders, the bluenette looked up at him, a sweet smile on his lips. "Aren't you getting in?" Sebastian was taken aback by the question, but stood and slipped into the tub behind Ciel, knees bent on either side of him, as the tub was far too short for his long legs. Ciel leaned back against him, hands resting on Sebastian's thighs.

"I'm afraid it's a bit small for the both of us..." The bluenette smiled and Sebastian began the process of studiously bathing his Master, albeit in an awkward position to do so. Ciel remained silent, little hands exploring Sebastian's knees and thighs as he was bathed. He shifted a little, a vague discomfort as he felt the repercussions of their encounter, but part of him relished the soreness as proof it had been real. Sebastian finished the ritual of bathing him, and leaned back in the tub. The bluenette turned to look at him and he smiled. "All finished." Sebastian leaned down and kissed his cheek lightly.

"Your turn, then?" A smile curled the butler's lips, and he raised an eyebrow, nodding gently.

"I... would like that very much, yes..." Ciel turned towards him, kneeling between his thighs and reached for the soap and a washcloth. Sebastian held his sides as he leaned out of the tub, making sure he didn't slip under the water if he lost his balance. Once he held the soap and cloth, he struggled to keep the bar in his hand, losing it under the water twice before finally managing to keep hold of it long enough to soap up the cloth. Doing his best not to laugh, the butler looked away, smiling.

"Shut up. Don't laugh at me..."

"I didn't say a word..."

"You didn't have to." Ciel gave him a dirty look but smiled afterwards and began running the cloth over Sebastian's lean, pale body. He leaned back, resting his head against the lip of the tub, arms on either side of it and watched the bluenette intently, a lecherous smile on his lips. Ciel noticed, but took his time, letting his fingers explore the cool body before him. "You're staring." He whispered, as he leaned close to slip the cloth over Sebastian's shoulders.

"So are you." Ciel blushed and continued, growing quiet, lost in thought as he ran his hands over Sebastian's chest, his skin still cool despite the warmth of the water. Sebastian smiled at him and brushed a lock of bluenette hair away from his eyes, touching his cheek lightly. "Tell me, little kitten. What has you so quiet?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes, broken away from his concentration.

"I don't have to tell you everything... greedy demon." Sebastian splashed a little water at him, smiling.

"I do so love secrets..." he ran his hands up Ciel's sides and the young Lord laughed quietly, pulling away.

"Stop that! I'm bathing you. No splashing... those were your rules, you know."

"Yes, my rules for you... I have no such rules for myself." He splashed at him again and laughed heartily as Ciel slipped back in the tub, temporarily submerged and came up covered in suds, looking like a drowned ragamuffin.

"SEBASTIAN!" Ciel shouted at him as he rinsed the suds from himself, wiping his eyes. "You're going to drown me!"

"Oh now, don't exaggerate. I would never let you drown..." He came closer, pulling Ciel into an embrace. "I may hold you down, but never under water." Ciel shot him a look, not sure whether he was serious, but Sebastian only smiled and released him, slipping under the water a moment to wet his hair. As he emerged, Ciel watched him, admiring the soaked, lean butler, hair slicked back.